Chapter 27: The Taking

Hey guys... Sorry if this chapter isn't so great.I wasn't totally feeling it but I think it still turned out pretty good! Anyway, please comment, vote, and enjoy <3

AND YES

This chapter has multiple POVs (point of views) 

>>>*~*~*~BUT ONLY THIS CHAPTER~*~*~*<<<

Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Point of View: Isaac

My hands grasp Hades' reins tighter, steadying my horse. Hades snorts in fret, looking at this looming cave in front of us.

I hear my men ride up next to me.

"Is it here?" asks Chancellor. Vincent stops his horse next to mine and looks around the cave, "Aiy. Based on the scratch marks. However Isaac, once we enter the cave, we won't leave unless we defeat it. You do know that right?"

I gulp and Soul echoes in my head, "For Scarlett..." I nod.

Then, the ground starts to shake.

I hear the whoosh of Malden's sword, "I don't think we are entering to find it! I think its exiting to find us!"

A vibrating roar echoes from the cave, shaking the floor we were standing on. The horses start fretting, trying to go away from the cave. I hold Hades steady.

Then, it steps out. The one thing that can kill me. The one thing that can kill death. The Soul Eater. The thing was at least a hundred feet tall as it slaughtered out of the cave entrance.

The thing seemed blind. It was completely see through, walking on four legs. From its mouth you could see razor sharp teeth and crystal salvia dripping out. Its muscles were powerful and huge and its claws even more so. It growls, its see-through tail whipping behind it.

Then Malden screams, running toward it. Evangeline screams his name as the Soul Eater lungs at him.

"NO!" I yell, teleporting towards it and punching its huge head away. The Soul Eater shrieks falling back. It snaps its head towards me and I growl. "It's me you want!"

The thing seems to look at me before hissing.

"ISAAC!" I hear my teammates scream and the thing attacks. I yell in pain as its claws push me to the ground. The Soul Eater leans its head down, smelling me. It then lifts its head and roars. I grit my teeth at the sound and grasp the hilt of my sword tighter. The thing lifts it huge paw off me and I attack. My sword rams into its leg and its head snaps back to me, but it doesn't move.

It starts to disappear.

"ISAAC!" I hear Erin scream. "IT'S GOING TO SCAR! IT PICKED UP HER SCENT FROM YOU!"

"WHAT?" I yell back, watching the beast.

"ITS TELEPORTING!" Erin shouts back.

Scarlett....

"NO!" My voice bellows, merging with Soul's deeper voice. Energy flares through my fingertips and heat licks my arms as my Death magic flickers on.

My hand shoots forward, sending a wave of magic to grasp the beast. It squeals as the energy wave hits it, but it doesn't stop its teleportation. Slowly, the transparent creature was becoming invisible.

I roar, creating ropes made from black fire. I urge them forward with my hand, commanding them to wrap and trap the beast. They move quickly as my team looks on in horror.