Chapter 19: Death's Kiss

Alright guys... This scene is a PG13 SCENE

WARNING

WARNING

A PG13 SCENE!

This is a more intense kissing scene so I warn you now. 

IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THE KISS... please go to the end of the chapter were I will let you know what happened in more simplified terms.

ENJOY AND PLEASE

Comment and Vote

AGAIN PG13 SCENE BELOW-----WARNING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't happening. This isn't happening! Isaac.... The Prince of Death.... is-is kissing me!

My surprise holds me frozen in fear. Isaac. The ice cold dark assassin tracker.... was kissing me! His soft lips moved against mine, bringing me out of my shock.

Then, all my tracker training kicks in. I try to punch the Prince of Death off. My hand just goes right through him. I try to kick him off. My foot goes right through him.

I had wished that we would not fight. I can't fight him off!

I should have wished for a dagger. I should have wished for a sword. I should have wished to remove my wish. I should have wished for anything to get him off of me, but instead, my lips started moving against his.

Isaac gives a throaty growl of approval as my lips melt with his. His were tough and demanding yet gentle as they moved against mine. Isaac's warm tongue brushes against my hungry lips.

I wanted him. Needed him. Craved him. B-but I was kissing him! Why am I not fighting him!? What is going on?!

His teeth brush against my lower lip, wanting access as much as I did. My lips didn't part. 'Stop this!' screamed a little voice in my head.

I should be figuring out how to remove myself from this situation! Not kissing this freaking Prince back!

He teases me with his tongue as his lips continue to move irresistibly against mine.

I wanted him. I needed him. There had to be a way to take this farther! 'Get him off!' The little voice hollers.

Another tease with his tongue as it brushes against my lips.

Finally, I give in. The little voice in my head screaming, 'No! No! No!' is pushed away and my lips part. Isaac charges with full force, excited to go for the kill.

Oh...

Oh...

So that's how to go further.

His tongue plunges into my mouth, deliciously. His tongue brushes across my tongue, mending and moving with mine. He growls in triumph, taking me as his. His other hand moves around to hold me at the small of my back. Heat grows in the base of my stomach.

A low moan exits my throat as Isaac continues to explore me. Isaac growls in delight from the sound, the hand behind my neck pushing me more towards him. His tongue dances with mine, holding me captive. He explores every part of my mouth, melting his lips with mine.

I was getting hot. Tingles were running down my arms.

A growl leaves me and I tug on his hair. Hard.

He hisses and pulls away. I gasp for breath, readying to throw every insult I know at him. How dare he uses me this way! How dare he makes me feel in a way I have never felt before!