Chapter 8: The Talk

Its the next chapter! Yay! Anyway, enjoy and please (if you can) COMMENT~VOTE~EnJOY and have fun :D :D

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

My body was tense as I glide through the hallways towards the conference room. Master was struggling behind at my pace and Evangeline even more so. Sadly both Sir Isaac and Prince Malden easily kept up.

With an easy nudge, the heavy golden doors swing open. The servants barely catch them before they hit the wall.

We all quickly gather around the table.

Prince Malden starts us off, "So... King Glysa... Would you like to start off with your proposal?"

My master, my father, goes into one of this smiles that he gives to only my sister, "Ah yes! Sir Isaac, I do believe the Prince of Death would be ecstatic to merge the school with my kingdom by marrying off you to my gorgeous daughter!"

Evangeline smirks, looking at me for my reaction. I remain solemn. I was in control now, but Huntress was getting close to escaping.

I see a hint of mischief and knowing playing in Isaacs's eyes but he quickly hides it, "I think I would need to talk to the Prince himself, your highness. However, it may be a possible idea. Though I do believe we should focus more on the war than the marriages."

"Ah yes! Speaking of marriages, Prince Malden, when do you suggest having my assassin be married off to you?" King Glysa asks.

He couldn't even call me his daughter...

Prince Malden breaks into one of his disgusting, and well played, 'I'm innocent' smiles. "I was thinking this month, Sire."

Isaac and I both tense. He opens his mouth but I beat him to it, "Malden..."

My master shoots me a glare.

I clear my throat, "Sorry, I mean Prince Malden. I am currently in Hade's Academy and there is a huge war about to start. I cannot leave my section to get married."

Prince Malden sneers to me, "What? Do they need you to do the cleaning for them or provide the 'fun'. Don't worry; you'll have a lot of both when you are married to me. It will be this month."

A cold fire flickered behind Isaac's eyes as he steps forward, "I'm afraid that is not possible, your highness. The rules to the Academy are very simple, and King Glysa signed off that he would follow them when he gave Lady Scarlett to the Academy. Death has tagged her with both the 'Kiss of Death' and 'Death's bite'. For proof, just look at her tattoo that is across her shoulder all the way up to her neck. You know that tattoos are only on the face, unless something else happens. However, if you do marry Lady Scarlett, since she is Death's property, he will be forced to take measures to make sure she is free again."

Damnnn! Isaac knows what he is doing! And look at that, he is being protective of you! That is so cute! Squeals Huntress in my head.

He is not! I argue but return to the conversation. Prince Malden turns white but quickly regains himself. I'll give him that, he's strong.

"Fine. I will marry the Assassin once its time at the Academy is over." Prince Malden states boldly, staring to Isaac's one golden eye.

Did Malden just call me an it?

Oh ya he did, but look what is going on! Ushers Huntress.

I swear it was the male ego stand-off: black haired Isaac and his dark-self versus blonde haired Malden and his so called 'perfect-self'. Ugh.