❝INTRODUCTION❞

KINGDOM COME

KINGDOM COME

I HAVE COME TO RETRIEVE YOU,
MILADY, TO WED YOU SURROUNDED
BY LOVED ONES AS THEIR GAZES FALL
UPON THE NEW KING AND QUEEN OF
ASGARD!

UH, WELL, ACTUALLY, I WAS
PLANNING ON SOME MCDONALDS
AND NETFLIX TONIGHT, SO...

ONCE UPON A TIME, in the beautiful Asgard, an innocent boy — the future king, no less — was born, and at the very same time, a young woman gave birth to a girl, destined to be the boy's betrothed and rule beside him as the queen to balance the young king. It was soon decided by the leader of the kingdom that the two of them were to meet at the cusp of adulthood, and a wedding would be had before they, together, would take over the throne.

If only it had been so simple — it was discovered that the would-be queen is a Midgardian, living amidst normal people as one herself, rather than being a part of their realm. Instead of introducing a human to the gods and magic, it was decided that neither of the soulmates are allowed to know about the connection between them; their future was scrapped before it got to even begin.

And so, the two of them live their lives, clueless that true love awaits, until the soon-to-be king finds out that the love of his life is out there.

How could he stay away?

☾☾☾

P L A Y L I S T

I'LL BE THE QUEEN, YOU'LL BE MY KING | I. CLOUDS ONE DIRECTION | II. AMERICAN MONEY BØRNS | III. OUT OF MY LEAGUE FITZ & THE TANTRUMS | IV. IT'S TIME IMAGINE DRAGONS | V. I NEED YOU M83 | VI. TWO PIECES DEMI LOVATO | VII. DEVOTION HURTS | VIII. DON'T YOU WAIT CLOVES | IX. HALO BEYONCÉ | X. SURVIVOR 2WEI | XI. HOME ONE DIRECTION | XII. XO BEYONCÉ | XIII. GIRL ALMIGHTY ONE DIRECTION | XIV. KINGDOM COME DEMI LOVATO

☾☾☾

C A S T

candice accola olympia amodei

☾☾☾

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own Thor, not the movie or the originals character in it, all the rights belong to their creators. I only own Olympia Amodei and her plotline.

☾☾☾

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

I've had this book in my drafts for a long, looong time and I'm so excited to finally share this with you guys, I hope you'll like it as much as I do!! This book is dedicated to everyone who encouraged me to publish this, if it wasn't for you, I probably would have never published anything ever again??

This is kinda a loose interpretation for the first Thor movie, some aspects are similar but it's also my own take on it. I'm excited to share this with you guys, thank you for all your support! x

This book is being currently rewritten, which is why the chapters are unpublished. Don't worry, they'll show back up soon!