Chapter 4

Dan's P.O.V

After the voices stopped talking to us they refused to talk to us anymore for the evening which DID NOT calm our fears. All four of us just kind of remained silent and unsure what to do.

Then all of a sudden Phil broke the silence. "What happens if we die." He whispered on the verge of tears. 

"Don't worry Phil I'm sure we'll be fine." I told him trying to be reassuring.

"Yeah, they can't actually kill us. We all have so many fans they'll get suspicious eventually." Anthony said trying to help me.

I felt really bad on the inside because I felt it was my fault we were in this predicament. I mean Phil didn't even want to go to that party, but I made him go. If we didn't go like he wanted to Ian and Anthony might not be here either. It was Phil and I who suggested to go outside. If we weren't there we wouldn't have been outside when these crazy people were. I just hoped Phil still liked me after this. We had been on the verge of dating for a couple months now. I didn't want to lose Philly after getting so close to dating my love.

I looked up at Phil and noticed him shaking it was pretty cold in here. I moved myself over until I could put my arms around him trying to keep him warm. He smiled up at me to say thanks. He then leaned his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. 

I looked around the room, Ian and Anthony were already asleep not too far away. They were cuddled up much like Phil and I. I didn't know what their relationship status was, I don't think they even knew but they would make a nice couple if they got together. I then unknowingly fell asleep my head on top of Phil's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up to the sound of a buzz. Then closely followed by the female voice.

"Get up! We have work to do." She yelled at us.

We all stood up unsure what to do next.

"Alright! Our first testing is for a gravity ray." We looked at each other unsure what this meant. "The ray is supposed to make all gravity in a room disappear. I needed the lightest of you to do this one, that's why I haven't fed you in about 2 days Phil, I knew you were most likely the lightest but I needed you as light as you could be."

I looked at Phil his eyes were filled with fear. I put a protective arm around him. "And what if he doesn't want to do it?" I asked sounding as threatening as I could.

"Well then I'll kill him." The voice said with no feeling in her tone.

"Since I have no choice, I'll do it." Phil said sounding brave, but had fear shining in his eyes.

"Alright, you have 10 minutes until I come and get you." With that the voice said nothing more.

All four of us gathered in a group hug, just in case something happened to Phil we wanted his last few memories with us to be good.

"You might not even die." Ian said trying to be positive.

"I know but if I do, I want you all to know you're great friends. I want you to tell my fans I love them. And Dan..." Phil said letting go of Ian and Anthony. "I want you to know this was NOT your fault I know you've been thinking it. This was never your fault it's these messed up people who're to blame." He then looked up at me with tears in his beautiful blue eyes and kissed me putting his arms around my waist. I passionately kissed back. The kiss lasted for a bit only being broken when we desperately needed air. 

"I love you." I said to him. 

At that moment several people busted into the room. Some of them came and held me, Ian, and Anthony back. Others bounded Phil's hands and mouth, and right before they blindfolded him Phil gave me a look to say he loved me too. With that the men released the three of us, taking Phil with them. Then they left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I was literally on the verge of tears writing the last bit of this chapter. But any who, hope y'all are enjoying the story. TTYL :)

Check out Dan's video ^^^^^