Chapter 5

Phil's P.O.V

I have no idea where I am at the moment. We've walked for ages. We've made so many turns that I could not tell you how to get back to the room my friends were in. Finally we stopped.

"Well Philip, nice to actually meet you." It was the female voice from the speakers. "Untie him." she commanded the men.

The undid everything. When everything was off they left the room. I looked around the room it was a very high tech science lab. I then noticed a young lady who looked about 18 or 19 looking at me.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"My name is Ana-Grace Lane." She said. "You can call me Ana. But, enough chatter put this on."

She handed me something that looked like a hospital gown except the fabric was a little thicker.

"You can change over there." She pointed to where a move-able wall was. I went and changed like she told me to do. When I came out she wasn't the only one in the room anymore, she had 2 other people with her. One young man, who looked 20 or so, and a young girl who looked 14 or 15.

"Philip these are my helpers. My older brother Luke and my younger sister Jen."

"You act like I'm supposed to actually give a f*ck who these people are." I said with a little anger in my voice. 

Ana looked at me with the evilest glare in the world. 

"Whatever, lets just get started."

They pushed me into a room made completely out of glass and then locked the door.

"Okay Philip, we're going to turn on the machine in 3,2,1. "

All of a sudden something went very, VERY wrong. A strong shock of electricity waved throughout the room. The lights started flickering on and off. I tried to duck for cover but there was nothing in the room other than the machine. Then I felt a strong, horrible shock and then nothing else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Dun, Dun, Dun. What will happen? Who knows? But anyways hope y'all are enjoying it. Bye!

Check out Phil's video ^^^^^