Chapter 21

Ana's P.O.V.

I was thrilled. I was scared for a moment that I wouldn't be able to hurt my prisoners again, but now that I knew there was a way I was going to use it.

I thought about telling Jen what was happening, but she'd probably find a way to use it against me. Jen had betrayed me. I was going to make her pay. I didn't care if she was my sister. I had her locked in a prison cell when I had caught her. I was tempted to kill her, but if I did father would stop believing in me. 

I abandoned the thought of telling her and continued with my plan to hurt my lab rats. I went over to a control panel that was connected to their cell. If this didn't work I would use my own powers to hurt them. I quickly set up the things this plan would take. After about ten minutes it was ready. I pressed a button and watched my plans unfold.

Phil's P.O.V.

We were all talking about what we could do to tell our friends, family and fans we were alive when all of a sudden we heard a loud click. Some type of gas started filling the room. 

"What's happening?" Anthony asked fearfully.

"This is definitely Ana's doing." Dan said angry.

After a moment it became hard to breath. I looked around for a way to block the gas. There was nothing. I was feeling hopeless when an idea struck me. 

"Guys, grab hold of me." I said.

"What?" Dan asked.

"Try in any sort of way to touch me I'm going to try something."

"If you're going to use your powers, please don't. We don't want you hurting yourself." A weakened Anthony said.

"Just hold on to me. You guys are dying." I argued.

"So are you." Ian retorted.

"Guys, Please!"

They finally gave in. They touched me and instantly all three of them looked better, although I was weakened quite a bit. 

I needed fresh air. I was dying, but I kept pushing. If I couldn't get out of here alive, my friends would. I kept pushing. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay awake. Fortunately, after about 10 minutes the gas stopped. I still told the others to keep a hold of me until we were sure the air was clear. 

When the gas was completely gone, I was so weakened. I couldn't even stand. I tried to stay awake just so the others wouldn't have to worry. But I wasn't able to and after a minute I passed out. 

Dan's P.O.V.

Phil had kept us all safe. Even though he knew it would hurt him he kept us all alive. I sat stroking his hair. He was just barely breathing and every now and then he would stop breathing and we would have to do CPR. He needed serious medical attention, but Ana wouldn't allow it.

I hated her with a passion. She had hurt Phil. I was going to make her pay. I looked around the room and saw nothing but Ian and Anthony a couple metres away from us. They were both lost in thought. 

I looked back at Phil. I had already lost Phil once, if I lost him again. I couldn't bear to think about it. It was completely silent when Anthony spoke up and broke the silence.

"Why would Phil protect us like that when he knew he'd be hurt?"

I thought for a moment before responding. "Phil has always been so caring of the others around him." I looked on him with pride. "He's always been nice even in situations where he had no reason to be. He's always done what he could to try and be good. It's one of the few things that makes Phil, well Phil." I didn't realize I had started crying until my eyes were so watery I could barely see.

Ian and Anthony came over and hugged me. "I just want to wake up from this nightmare." I whispered. 

We then heard a soft groan. We all quickly looked down at Phil to see him opening his eyes.

"Phil!-" I was cut off by Phil jumping up and hugging me. Because he was still half laying down though, he accidentally pulled me on top of him. I kissed him. It was a kiss like I had never experienced. All feelings and all of our surrounding vanished. It was truly magical. I only pulled away when I desperately needed air.

"I will never leave you again." Phil breathlessly stated while looking into my eyes. "Dan Howell, when we get out of here, will you marry me?" It was like fireworks had been released among the grey, cloudy sky we were in.

"Yes, nothing would please me more." I cried happily. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I realize the past few chapters have been moving slow, but in the next chapter I plan to move it along some more. Write later my little wedding rings!;)

Check out the DanandPhilGames video ^^^^