Chapter 17

Phil's P.O.V.

I had managed to have happiness again for about 5 minutes. Jen had brought me back to Dan. I was thankful. I thought we were going to make it, but unfortunately it seems happiness doesn't want to last. It was pitch black, I couldn't even see 2 inches in front of me. I was so terrified about what Ana was going to do to us. 

Though I knew if I was terrified, Dan must be petrified. Dan and I were clinging tightly to each other. "Dan?" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah?" He answered trying to seem brave for me.

"You don't have to pretend Dan, I know you're scared. I'm scared too. Just know, no matter what happens I love you so much. I never ever want to forget about you again. You are my whole world Dan."

I heard him sniff. "I love you too. But I have one question. When did you forget about me?"

"That's a long story that I'll tell you later." 

Right then the lights came back on. I looked around. I was instantly confused. We were no longer in the hall. We were in the lab. When had we moved? I also didn't see Ian, Anthony or Jen. I clutched Dan a little bit tighter.

"What are you going to do with us?" I said loudly into the room. 

Someone jumped on Dan and quickly hit him over then head "DAN!" I yelled. He fell on the ground unconscious.

I turned around to see Ana looking at me evilly. "Goodbye Philip Lester." She then pressed a button. Everything went black.

------Later----

I started to wake up. I opened my eyes. I looked around for a little bit and then realized something sitting up quickly. I was in the same alley I had been taken from. I looked around confused. Ian, Anthony and Dan were all unconscious around me.

"Ian! Anthony! Dan!" I called out in excitement.

They all started to stir one at a time. They all sprang up when they realized were they were.

"What happened?" Dan asked?

"Ugg, my head hurts." Ian said.

We all then looked at Ian in surprise.

"Ian your voice is back!" Anthony cried happily. He grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

While we were celebrating I looked around. I saw there was a newspaper machine a little further down the alley. I got up and walked to it. I looked at it but was confused. 

"Guys?" They all came to me. I showed them the date. It said it was one year after we had disappeared. Also not just that. It said that World War 3 had started 2 days ago. 

"W-what happened?" Anthony asked.

We walked out of the alley and looked around. The street was basically deserted. We started to walk to a store right across the street. A sign said it was closed. Ian knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" A voice asked from inside.

"Umm, my name is Ian Hecox and me and my friends are just looking for shelter." 

A woman appeared in the door. She seemed to be observing us. She then must've decided we were friendly enough because she opened the door.

"Alright, come on it." She said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys first off, Thank you so, so much for 1k reads! That's so many! I am just so grateful for all of you reading. It's so hard to make known in typing how thankful I am, but I am just amazed Thank you!

Secondly, I have no idea where this is about to head so sorry for the running off. Let me know if you don't like where it's heading. But any who ttyl my music notes.

Check out AmazingPhil's video^^^^