Chapter 4

TIM POV: I can't believe this happening. Why? Why did Kristine have to do this and ruin the one good thing in my life? I was in the dressing room getting ready for the encore with George. He's having us all come out there to sing with him. I know Faith will be out there but knowing her she's going to ignore me. I grabbed a beer from the mini fridge here in my dressing room. After about an hour and 2 beers later it was time to get out there on stage. After the song, we all said our goodbyes. I saw Faith walking quickly to her dressing room. I tried to catch up to here, but it was no use.  Damn it! I said to myself. I went back to my dressing room, changed and got my things to leave. I stopped by Faith's dressing room. We still need to finish talking. I knocked on her door. No answer. After a couple of minutes knocking, one of the crew guys walks by. "Hey Tim, are you looking for Faith?" "Yes have you seen her?" "Yeah a couple of minutes ago, she left" "do you know where she went?" "no sorry" "it's ok, Thanks man" I than ran out the venue. I have to find her. I went to the hotel we were all staying at and I know Faith was staying here also. I ran to my room put my things down and went to find Faith.  I looked all around, nothing. I went up to the front desk to see what room she's in. "hello sir, how can I help you?" the hotel clerk asked "yes Can you tell me what room Faith Hill is in? or it may be under Audrey" "ok let me check. oh ok here it is.. Room 305" "Ok thank you" I than ran to the elevator. It seemed like forever for the doors to finally open. I quickly pressed the 3rd floor button. Finally got to the 3rd floor.  I found the room and knocked. "What do you want? I told you to leave me alone" Faith said "Please.. Faith" "No now leave before I call hotel security to have you thrown out" She said and closed the door. I than went down the hall to my room. Why won't she talk to me? I went to the fridge in my room and just drank as much as I can. Than passed out on the bed.