Chapter 42

1 MONTH LATER: FAITH POV: I can't believe it. Today is my wedding day! Tim and I flew out last night to Start, Louisiana. His hometown. We are having the ceremony in the morning that will head into the early afternoon. Tim is at his mom's house. His stepdad Jason took me to his Aunt Barbara's so I can get ready. Nobody knows about the wedding. The only ones that know is our families. I told my best friend Gaye only because she's my maid of honor. But she was sworn to secrecy. We invited all our close friends and family and bandmates and crew. Since all of them are our friends. They all think they are coming to an engagement party BBQ. But when they arrive, surprise. I can't wait! I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I suddenly felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Wow that was weird. But than again I've felt very stressed and nervous with this whole wedding and everything. I just hope everything goess off without a hitch. There was a knock at the bedroom door I was in. I went and opened it. "MOM, Dad. it's so good see you both" "good to see you two sweetie" "Come in" "so are you ready?" "As ready as I will be guess" "Are you having doubts?" "Oh no, not at all. I love Tim and want to marry him" "Are you feeling ok?" My dad asked "yeah just been stressed and nervous" "Well thats normal." There than was another knock I went to answer it. "GAYE I"m so happy to see you" I said and hugged her "Come in and help me" she laughed "of course ""oh Hi Edna, Ted, Good to see you both" "You two Gaye. Well We will go downstairs and see if Betty and Barbara need any help' "Thank you mama, dad" "hey are you ok?" "Yeah Just not feeling well, I think it's just nerves" "Faith you told me a couple of weeks ago that you were feeling not so well. is it still the same?" "Yeah kind of" "I will be right back" She came back about 15 min later. "Whats in the bag?" "Here take this" "What is it?" "Just go in the bathroom and take this" "Ok" I said confused. I walked in the bathroom and pulled out.. What is this? Pregnancy test? No I'm not.. wait. I took the test. Ok it says results should appear in 5 min. This is the longest 5 minutes ever. I looked at my watch. Ok time. I turned over the test and...