Chapter 45

Thank you all for reading! There's only ONE more chapter left after this one.. I may post later today!

1 YEAR LATER TIM POV: This past year has been busy and great. I married the love of my life over a year ago now and we have a beautiful baby girl Gracie who is now 7 months old. I couldn't love her anymore. The song Faith and I recorded together after we got married, It's your love surprised me how huge of a hit it was. It spent 6 weeks at number one. I didn't think it would but the fans surprised me, surprised us both! I never knew love like I did till I married Faith and had this little girl. I love her with all my heart. Faith calls her my "Mini Me" I laugh but she does look just like me. Christmas is getting closer. My tour wrapped up in September. My new album I'm releasing early next year and will have another tour that is in the beginning stages of planning. But right now it's Christmas time. A time to be off and relax with my family. I decided this year to start a tradition now that we have Gracie and for the future kids we will have one day. I am going to make my homemade pasta and sauce. I made it for Faith last year before we had Gracie and she loved it. So I thought I would do this every year on Christmas Eve. Faith had a doctors appointment and had Gracie with her. So I decided I would surprise them both by getting the biggest nicest tree I can find. I got back home before Faith, perfect I thought. I got the tree in and setup. I decided to start decorating it when Faith walked in. "Tim.. " "yeah in the living room" She walked in and she was definitely surprised. "well what to do think?" before Faith could speak Gracie pointed and smiled from ear to ear. We both laughed "guess she likes it. well what do you think?" "It's definitely big" "you don't like it?" "No I love it, its beautiful, just perfect" I smiled "ok well I'm going to get this one fed and get dinner ready" "Wait let me help you. I will take Gracie and feed her and you can get dinner" "Ok" She handed me Gracie. "hey baby girl, did you miss daddy" "dada" "FAITH.." "Yeah whats wrong" she said as she came running in. "She spoke" "what..?" "Gracie who am I?" "dada" "awww her first words of course it would be dada" we both laughed. "ok I'm going to finish dinner" "Ok" After I fed Gracie. I was playing with her when Faith walked in. Gracie was hysterical laughing from me tickling her. "Ok ok.. Tim dinner's ready" "ok" I picked up Gracie and put her in her high chair "so how was your doctor's appointment?" "it was good..there's something I have to tell you" "ok what is it?" "well I don't know how you are going to feel about this but....I'm pregnant again" "Seriously?" I said surprised. Faith's smile faded and she took off upstairs. I picked up Gracie and went upstairs to talk to Faith.