Chapter 11

FAITH POV:  Damn it! Every person I have talked to that was there that night, told me the same thing. I started with Deano. I know he's one of Tim's bandmates and best friends, but he's also been a friend to me ever since Tim and I have started to date. He found  out about us before anyone. He caught us kissing. I smiled a little at the thought.. Tim had sworn him to secrecy and he did. He kept our secret. He even helped us at times so Tim and I can have some "alone" time. When I talked to him, he was completely honest with me. I usually can tell when someone is lying to me and I don't think Deano was. I spoke a little to some of the crew and bandmates that were there as well but most didn't see anything till they heard yelling and came running to see what was going on. I still don't have my answers. I guess there is one person who can tell me.. Kristine.  I need answers, I need the whole truth and she is the one person who knows that. I have to try to contact her. I just think to myself, why am I doubting Tim? I mean I love him, he's never lied to me. I usually can always tell when someone is lying to me. But for some reason, I don't know. I mean my gut instict is I believe him about the kiss. But the image of seeing them, I can't get it out of my head! And as far as Tim, I love him so much, that's why this hurts so much. I want to be with him but if he has a kid with some other woman? I just don't know if I can do that. Tim promised me when we first started to date that things with him and Kristine were over. He had broken up with her right before the tour started, which was about 6 months ago. The tour was suppposed to be over a couple of months ago,  but the demand for more shows was just so overwhelming, we decided to add some more dates. It's almost over now. I'm actually looking forward to a break. I really need answers right now, I need the truth and I know the one person who can give me that which is Kristine. But how do I contact her? Than it occured to me who can help me. I grabbed my phone. "hello" "Hey it's Faith" "Hey, look Faith I already told you all I know.." "I know but I'm hoping you can help me with one more thing" "Ok what is it?" "First you have to promise not to say anything to Tim" "Faith, I don't know if I can do that, Tim is one of my best friends and.." "Deano, I know but I'm also your friend" "Yes you are but... Ok how about this, I will not say anything for now but if it's something dangerous or that can hurt you, I will have no choice but to tell him" "Ok that sounds fair" "ok so what is it?" "I need to contact Kristine, I need to talk to her" "I don't think thats a good idea Faith.." "Please Deano, I need to know once and for all" He was quiet.. "Deano.." "Yeah I'm still here" "Well??" "Ok fine" he than gave me her number "Thank you" I said and hung up. I than started to dial her number.

Deano POV: I hope I did the right thing by giving Faith Kristine's number but if Tim finds out, he might be mad at me. I don't know what to do. I can't keep this from Tim. But should I wait to see what happens? Either way, I'm not so sure about this, I have a bad feeling about all this. I have to do the right thing. I got off the bus and went to find Tim.