Chapter 44

FAITH POV: The ceremony went great. Everyone was definitely suprised but the most important thing is that I married the love my life, my soulmate, my best friend. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. After the ceremony, we had a reception and yes it was a bbq, we wouldn't have it any other way. It was so great. All of our families, all of our friends. Everything was just perfect. It was time for the cake. I all of a sudden felt sick again. I ran inside the house to the bathroom. Tim followed behind. "Faith... Faith... are you ok?" After a couple of minutes I walked out. I had tears in my eyes and a smile. "hey whats wrong?" "Can we talk for a minute?" "yeah sure" We went upstairs into the bedroom I used to get ready. "so whats wrong?" I went over and kissed him. He laughed "that's it? you could of done that anywhere" I laughed "I know it's just, I have something I need to tell you, but I don't know how you are going to feel about this" "Faith you can tell me anything you know that right?" I nodded. "ok well I haven't been feeling too well. I thought it was with everything that happend, the stress and the wedding." "I knew it ,all this was too soon. I'm so sorry Faith, I...." "Hey no baby it's nothing like that. ok?" He smiled "ok well I don't know how to say this but.. I'm pregnant" "your what?" "well I took the test before the ceremony and it came back positive" "Oh wow..." "are you happy?" "yes of course baby,I'm so happy. More than I ever thought I could ever be. I love you so much" he than gave me a kiss. "Tim..wait there's one more thing.." "Ok what?" "please don't say anything yet to anyone at least till I had the chance to see the doctor" "ok whatever you want baby" I smiled "ok ready to get back out there?" "yes" we than walked out hand in hand and rejoined our guests outside. I don't think I've ever been this happy before. "Faith..I have a surprise for you" Tim said on the way to the way to the swampstock event "ok what?" He than put in a CD in the cd player in the car. He played a song for me he was singing. "Oh wow it's beautiful. is this the song.?" "No, Byron and Missi brought this to me a couple of weeks ago. And I recorded it. I want you to sing with me on it" "I would love to. I love you" "I love you more" he said and kissed me..