Chapter 18

KRISTINE POV: Shit I don't know what to do now. This court order, If I comply and get a paternity test done on this baby it will show neither me or Tim it's parents. This can't be happening. I have to get out of here. I than ran upstairs packed everything I could think of. I was going to leave the little brat here, but I don't know why but I grabbed him and left. I contacted Cheryl. I gave her instructions to get this brat. Than also gave her instructions on next phase of the plan.. Faith. She didn't want to, but if she didn't there was going to be consequences. She knows what will happen if she doesn't comply. I arrived at this abanded shopping plaza. I was able to break in one of the old stores. I grabbed the kid and put him down. Stupid brat won't stop crying "SHUT UP! I need to think" Cheryl better not mess this up!

CHERYL POV: I didn't want to do what Kristine is making me do. I just want my baby back. I want this whole nightmare to go away. I have to do what she says or she will.. NO I can't think about that. I went to her house like she told me to. I tore up the place. I was able to get a hold of some of Faith's things like clothes and jewerly. I had to break in her house. Nobody saw me that I know of. My plan worked, I had called Faith and asked her to meet me where Kristine told me to. I just hope she does. I than cut up all the clothes. I put blood stains on some and got the jewerly I got and threw it. I got some hair from a brush and put it on the floor. I tore up the sheet on the bed. I put the blood stains as I was instructed to do. I than ran out as fast I could without being see and headed to the place Kristine told me to go. I just want my baby!