Chapter 25

TIM POV: "WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled "How did you find me?" Kristine said "WHERE IS FAITH?" "How the hell am I supposed to know?" "Listen you bitch, if you did anything to her, so help me" "calm down Tim.. Geez" Something wasn't right with Kristine, yeah she's a bitch and crazy, but it almost seems like she's on something or intoxicated. Than officer Davis walks in.. "IS this?" "Yes this is Kristine" "Put your hands behind your back" He said and than a couple of other officers arrived. They handcuffed her, read her her rights and off she goes to jail. I hope she rots! One of the other officers drove off with Kristine. "we still don't know where Faith is" "we will find her" "I hope so, I need to find out what Kristine did to Faith" I said and started to walk off.. "hold on there.. We will handle this. Let us handle this. If she knows.. " "Oh trust me she knows where Faith is" "look we will get to the truth ok?" "Ok fine. I'm going to check more around the property" I said and walked off. I than was walking around and noticed something on the side of the road, on the grass. It was a necklance locket. I opened it up and immediately knew this was Faiths! She was here.. I than got into my truck and drove around. I am going to check every house and cabin on the property, even if it takes me hours. I don't care. I have to find Faith. I feel like I've been driving and walking around this whole property for hours. It's huge, Faith could be anywhere. Than one of detectives assigned to Faith's case, officer Smith came over "Tim.." "yeah did you find her? Did you find Faith?"

I Need YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara