Chapter 13

NEXT DAY FAITH POV: As I was sitting here at the cafe to meet up with Kristine, I can't stop thinking about what Tim said. Should I believe him? All I know is I need answers and Kristine better give them to me. I looked at the time it was 12:15pm. Where is she? I than looked up and saw her walking towards me. She sat down "so what did you want to meet up with me for?" "Seriously? look I want answers, I want the truth" "Truth about what?" "you know what" "ok fine, well that day, you saw Tim and I kiss, I'm assuming" She had this smirk on her face I just wanted to slap her! "Just tell me now!" I said angry "ok fine, whatever. Well yes I did kiss Tim when I saw you and yes he was not happy and yes he pushed me away" "so Tim was telling me the truth" "aww trouble in paradise" she said "Shut up it's none of your damn business" "ok ok whatever. Look Yes I saw you and thats why I kissed him, I wanted you to see us" "Why?" "Why? to break ya'll up thats why, I wanted him back and I still do. He was mine first Faith and You stole him from me" "how did I steal him from you? You all were broken up well before the tour. Well before Tim and I met" "yeah well if wasn't for you, he would've came back to me. We could've worked things out for.." "For what? the so called baby?" "Yes my baby, mine and Tim's." "Oh yeah really?" "yes!" I can see she was lying. Something just isn't right "so where is this so called baby?" "none of your damn business" she said and got up and left. She is definitely lying about something and up to something just what is it? I than got up paid for my drink and left. As I was getting in my car I saw her talking with some lady who looked scared to death. I got in my car and rolled the window down slightly to try to hear what they were saying but all I can make out was Kristine saying something to her that sounded like "Don't you dare say a word or else" She than stormed off and got in her car and spead off. I saw the other lady just start crying. Once I saw Kristine out of site. I pulled my car up closer and got out. I walked up the lady "hey are you ok?" "yeah fine" "are you sure?" "LOOK I said I was fine, just leave me alone" She yelled "I can't leave you alone, you look upset, scared" I said "look I can't talk about this" "look do you want to go somewhere private to talk" "umm. NO I can't do that, I..I Have to go" "Wait..please..what did that lady say to you?" "it's nothing, she has my b.. something that belongs to me thats all, she's a f..friend, we had a disagreement on how I will get back whats mine" "Is there anything I can do? I know her" "NO I said to much, I have to go" she said and ran off to her car and left. I than got in my car and left. Something is not right here.