Chapter 19

FAITH POV: I was about to get out of my car when my phone rang.. Tim. I don't have time for him right now. I let it go to voicemail. I put my phone in my pocket and walked around. There was nobody around. I don't like this. I was about to leave when someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me in this empty old abanded store. I was than tied to a chair. "what the hell? Let me go" "Not a chance you bitch" I looked up "Kristine! what do you want from me? Let me go" "Look you know what I want..and that's Tim" "go to hell"  she just laughed than I heard a baby crying. "Is that.." "NONE Of your damn business.. where is that woman?" she yelled Than I heard a familiar voice "rriight here, where is he?" "over there" Kristine said and pointed to a dark corner. I than saw the woman pick him up and run out but not before she looked at me with tears and mouthed I'm sorry and left. I than looked at Kristine "There never was a baby was there? who's baby was that? Was that her baby?" "look I don't have to tell you a damn thing" My phone kept ringing and ringing "who the hell is that?" she said "I don't know I can't check now can I?" she laughed "guess not" She than walked around pacing like she was nervous. I need to get out of here. I than got my hand untied. I started to make a run for it when a man grabbed me and knocked me out. Everything went black.

TIM POV: This is driving me crazy, please let Faith be ok. If she isn't, this is all my fault. I did this to her! If Kristine hurt her so help me.. My phone rang "Hello" "Tim?" "yeah who's this?" "It's officer Davis, I tried calling your home but.." "yeah sorry I couldn't just sit there and do nothing" "I understand but please.." "Look I'm sorry, it's just..." "yeah I know, Look I have a wife and kids, I think if I was in your place.." "yeah so any news?" "well that's why I'm calling. We did a full sweep of Kristine's house. We were able to collect evidence. Right now the blood is being tested to see if it's Faith's" "Ok how long before you know?" "there's a rush on it, should be within the hour" "ok so anything else?" "yeah we were able to pick up on the GPS on Faith's phone and.." "WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled "calm down.." "I'm sorry it's just I need to know where she is. I need to know if she's ok" "I understand, but as soon as we know something we will let you know, we have officers heading out to where we are picking up her GPS Signal from her phone" "Ok and where is it?" "Look we are.. " "Please tell me." "ok fine, but please do not interfere with the police or they may arrest you" "ok I understand" "ok we tracked it down to an abanded shopping plaza just outside Franklin" "ok.." "Listen that's the other officer on scene, will call you back" he said and hung up. I started to drive towards Franklin. I was about 10 minutes away, trying to remember old abanded.. ON MY GOD!! It occured to me of one. I than started to drive there. This has to be it!