Chapter 34

TIM POV: "Well? how is she? is she going to be ok?" "I don't know for sure yet, I'm sorry" "damn it! but wait Doctor, she moved" "I think it may of been her having a bad dream and she was reacting" "but wait, she opened her eyes before and tried to speak" Edna said. I was shocked. "Wait.. she opened her eyes?" "Yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you before" "no it's ok, how long?" "it was brief. She also tried to talk but couldn't. I told her to save her strength. Than shortly after she closed her eyes again and thats when you came in the room" "Look I know you all are worried about Faith.  I'm going to order some tests and than we should hopefully know for sure whats going on" "Ok thanks Doctor" He than left the room. Shortly after a couple of nurses came in. "Wait where are you taking her?" "The doctor ordered some tests. So we are taking her for an CT and MRI. It shouldn't take long" "Ok" They than wneeled her out of the room. Once they left, Edna came over to me. "Tim.." "yeah." "Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you before about Faith opening her eyes and trying to talk..i.." she started to cry I gave her a hug. "its ok, she will come back to us, She has to. We have to believe that" she smiled "your right" About 20 min later Faith was brought back to the room. I pulled up a chair to her bed and held her hand. I than felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around it was Ted and Edna "Tim.." "yeah" "have you eaten anything?" "No not really" "Tim you need your strength, you have to eat" "Ok Ok" I said and grabbed the sandwich I had brought. After I ate I felt a little better. I went back to the chair by Faith's bedside. I could see Ted and Edna seemed very tired. "hey why don't you two go back to my house and get some rest" "Are you sure?" "absolutely, here is a key. Just help yourself to anything" "Thank you Tim. Will you call us if anything changes?" "absolutely. I will not leave her side I promise" They smiled and left.  "please Faith just open those eyes. Let me see those beautiful eyes of yours again. I love you so much, please come back to me, I need you!" I said and put my head down and cried. I than got an idea for a song. I found some paper and a pen and started writing. I couldn't believe I had just written a song in a short amount of time. I folded the paper and put it down on the table. I went back to the side of Faith's bed and held her hand. "Faith, we are all worried about you, your mom and dad.. Please just come back to us. If not for me for them. Please just open those beautiful eyes for me" I than put my head down on her hand as I held it. I than felt my hand squeeze. It wasn't very tight but it was enough. I Looked up "Faith.. Faith..can you hear me?" I looked down at my hands again than back up and couldn't believe my eyes.