Chapter 15

TIM POV: My phone started ringing right when I was about to have some dinner "Hello" "Hey Tim,it's Chris" "oh Hey Chris, so what's going on?" "well just thought you'd like to know, Kristine has been served the court order" "excellent, when?" "Just about 10 minutes ago. She now has up to 48 hours to comply or otherwise she will be in contempt" "great, thank you so much Chris" "oh no problem, well if I hear any more news I will call you, hang in there. This should be over soon" "Thanks I hope so" I said and hung up. I smiled, Finally that bitch will get whats coming to her. I will prove there is no baby or she's lying about me being the father if there is a baby. My phone started going off again. What the hell? can a guy eat dinner? "Hello" "Tim, you will NOT get away with this" Kristine yelled "Oh no you will NOT get away with this, you lying bitch" "screw you" she said and hung up. Bitch, Well she has no choice. Paternity test has to be done whether she likes it or not. A couple of days later STILL TIM POV: Today is the deadline, so far I haven't heard anything. It's just about reaching the 48 hour mark. Than suddenly my phone rings "Hello" "Hey Tim it's Chris" "oh Hey so did you hear anything? did she go get the test?" "No not that I'm aware of, that's why I'm calling. Since the 48 hour mark has passed, there is a police officer heading to her house now" "so what happens now?" "well once the police heads to her house, they will either get her to go to the hospital to take the test and if she refuses, they will arrest her in contempt" "oh wow" "But something surprises me" "What is that?" "well usually in a situation like this or custody or whatever, usually both partys have a lawyer. And so far that I know of she doesn't" "oh wow" "yeah so anyway as soon as I hear something I will call you. Just stand by" "ok thanks Chris" "Bye" "Bye" I than hung up the phone. I knew it. I knew she wouldn't cooperate. She is definitely lying. About 1/2 hour passes, this wait is killing me. I than get my phone to call Chris at the same time my phone rings. "Chris what's going on?" "Hey Tim, ok so the police went to her house and.." "and what, Tell me" "I'm sorry Tim, but there are no signs of her or the baby" "SHIT! I knew she would pull this crap. I'm telling you there never was a baby" "yeah well that may be true but we need to find out but there's something else you should know" "What is it?" "when they got to the house they made a discovery" "I don't understand what is it?"