The Throne Room

•Author's Note•

Here is the second book to The Blue Star!! If you have not read the first book, please do! Cuz if you haven't read the first book, this book is going to make no sense!

Hope you like this book!! (:

_____________________

Chapter 1

*Solstice*

"Where is he!?" I yelled at the man who was cowering beneath my feet. "Tell me or I swear I'll—"

"Have mercy!!" The old man pleaded as he sobbed; bowing as low as possible. "Please. Your Majesty, I-I do not know w-where he is."

My patience was wearing thin. I didn't have any time for this. I needed to know where that traitor was, and I needed to find him fast. I wanted justice. "You're lying." I said angrily; "Why do you defend him!? He killed Shine! My friend! Your former Queen!! Tell me where he is or I will kill you!!" My voice boomed throughout the entire throne room. The man shook harder. He looked like he was about to have a heart attack. "I-I'm telling the truth."

"GAURDS!!" I shouted; My personal body guards trotted up to the throne and bowed. "Take this man to the dungeons. I want him interrogated until he speaks the truth." I ordered them, ignoring the old man's cries and pleas for help. The guards ceased both of his arms and hauled him out of my sight and down to the dungeons.

"Good job." The unending voice said in my mind. "He knows something. And when he talks, we'll finally get our revenge." The voice was shrill and wickedly evil. Its words were like venom, but had an enchantment.

"Shut up. I know how to do this. I'll get him to talk." I said out loud. Normally to anyone else, I would have seemed loony, except I wasn't just imagining this voice; no this voice was somehow living inside me. I knew who it was, but not how he came to be. Many things in my past are now a mystery.

"What if he doesn't talk star? What will you do then?"

I shook my head. "Get out of my head Cale. I'm done talking to you. He will tell me where I can find Baelfire. And when I find him, I will make him pay."

I fidgeted with the cuff I wore ever since I came back from Neverland. I couldn't take it off. Peter Pan couldn't take it off either since Baelfire put it on me. Only he could remove it. The forsaken thing took away my magic. I was the only Blue Star in the sky and I was powerless. There was nothing I could do except find Baelfire and make him pay.

_________________
Here it is ya'll!! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter to Without You, the second book to The Blue Star.

If you have not read The Blue Star first, you should not read further because there will be spoilers for you.

Enjoy!! :)

Stay Happy and Hopeful! <3