Chapter 3 Get Him!

After completing all the D-Rank missions I began my walk home. I can do it I won't teleport home I can walk the hole way home I can do this. I can't do this! 'Kit you gotta calm down trust me you can do this just take deep breaths and ignore them, thats it just keep talking to me while you walk. I'll guide your feet and hands you just sit back and relax.' Kurama replied attempting to calm the child. "Ow." I turned around to see someone had thrown a rock at me. There were adults surrounding me and throwing rocks at me. I noticed their were no kids as usual, I curled up in a ball in the center as the rocks being thrown seemed never ending. I was breaking inside, the rocks seemed never ending and people kept screaming monster and demon.
Sasuke's P.O.V
I was walking into town when I noticed people crowning around something or someone and throwing rocks at it. I walked closer to see that they were throwing rocks at, Naruto? He was curled up in a ball in the center taking every hit and I could see the tears streaming down his face. I had to do something, so I ran as fast as possible to the Hokage tower and banged on his door. When I heard "Come in." I burst threw the door. He looked at me then asked,
"Ah Sasuke what brings you here?"
I whispered back, "Naruto." He just barley caught it before giving me a confused look. I sighed, "He's outside and their are villagers surrounding him and, and their throwing rocks at him big and little he's jut curled up in a ball at the center." Sarutobi sighed before sending and ANBU out to get him and tend to his injuries.
       Naruto's P.O.V
I felt my cheeks get wet and waited for the villagers to go home. I was still curled up in a ball when I felt the rocks stop I looked up to see an ANBU getting rid of the people.
"Hi are you alright?" The ANBU asked. I could only nod in response. The ANBU nodded and left.
The next morning
Today was our day off I was happy cause it was also my birthday. Although no one knew that and is just be celebrating alone... Again. I went into town using a genjutsu to disguise my self as I bought a cake. I smiled and walked back home, once I was in my apartment I released the genjutsu and cut the cake. I bit my thumb and pressed my hand on the ground while saying, "Summoning jutsu!" Kurama soon appeared in human form smiling. "Hey Kurama want some cake?" I asked he nodded and took 4 slices. Given there were only 16 slices. I heard a knock on my door as I was about to grab some cake for my self and sighed. I opened the door and muttered "What do want?" I look up to see my team and Kakashi. They smiled before Sakura asked a question I was hoping not here.
"What's with the cake and who's that?" She asked pointing at Kurama. I looked at her and explained that Kurama was my friend then said it was my birthday before pushing them out the door.
Later That Night
I was at the park and began walking home. I was about to open my door when someone put a hand over my mouth an pressed a kunai tony neck before coldly saying. "Don't move."

A/N oohoohoo cliff hanger