Chapter 17 Filler

"We're under attack!" I jumped up Gaara by my side.

"Come on let's go." I told him and he nodded before we ran out to the main room to see the Konoha 12 surprisingly Sasuke Uchiha was with them. "Oh Sasuke you decided to return home?" I taunted and saw him clench his fist and grit his teeth.

"I returned, for you Naruto but when I found out you had gone rouge I just didn't know what to think. Naruto I love you!" He shouted shocking everyone in the room. Along with the Konoha 12 were the old Sand Team of course they were missing Gaara so it was just Temari and Kankuro. Then there was the cloud ninja with B, Omoi, Darui, C, and Karui.

"Oh looks like the bands back together!" I sarcastically say and the Akatsuki giggled (yes even Nagato). "Anyways SasUKE," I said making sure to really... pronunciate the uke, "I'm terribly sorry but I can't return your feelings!" I exclaimed dramatically. "Perhaps you and I. We could be friends. But you see that may never happen because this is war. To kill or not to kill that is the question!" I all but shouted and Gaara face palmed at my antics while everyone else sighed. "And yet the lovers flame never dies for as long as there is but a spark the fire can be re-kindled. Yet I have already decided. I shall kill for the one who holds my heart, for the one with whom I love, with whom I intrust upon my future!" I continued my voice getting louder and louder by the second. "The one of whom I wish to be with is not you Sasuke but it is the one with the crimson hair, those enchanting devilish green eyes, the pale creamy skin, the one whom holds my heart. Is Gaara." I finished exuberantly. "Gaara I love you."

A/N I know it's short and there's not much action but hey you wanted an update I gave you and update.