Sneak Peak to Chapter 15 Caged or Free?

I looked behind me to see the Konoha 11 running after me. They where currently chasing me through the forest. Oh how did I get into this mess...
Flashback... "NO! I'll explain no flashback!" Okay so after the eight tails got away the Konoha 11 where returning from a mission when they passed me and so here we are running through the forest. I turned around running backwards and threw several kunai at them, most missed. They looked at the kunai and ignored them.

"Wait! Look paper bombs everyone jump back!"

"Leave it to Shikamaru to figure it out. Well I guess you are a Nara."

"Naruto just come back!"

"Never Sakura I'm a rogue ninja. I have been for quite some time now. Tsunade was a fool to let me back in the village."

"You meant he whole coming back to the village out of the good of you heart thing was just a trick?"

"Yes Sakura I was using you is that so hard to see?" I asked still join running backwards as they progressed towards me.

"Naruto watch out!" Sakura screamed I was confused. Until my foot hit a root and I fell hitting my head on a rock. I looked up my vision blurry seeing Tobi and the Konoha 11 running towards me. Who would get here first? I thought before loosing consciousness.

A/N didn't wanna leave you hanging so I thought I'd update a small sneak peak since I got a bad case of writers block.