Chapter 15 (Full Version)

I groggily opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a hospital and the room was empty. I sat up and stretched before looking around for any indication of where I might be. Finding none I sighed and gave up laying back down, I heard a creak and tilted my head to the side. The door opened and in walked several people. My eyes widened when I saw who they were. Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino and all of their respected Sensei's. Crap I'm in Konoha! They must have gotten to me before Tobi dang it.

'Naruto are you alright? We're currently working on a plan to get you out of there but Konoha's maxed out their security un.'

'I'm fine Deidara seems they've upped security around my room to. So far I've sensed five ANBU members hiding in here with me.'

'Tobi's a bad boy.' I heard Tobi whine and sighed. 'Tobi couldn't save Senpai in time waaahhhhhh!' Tobi shouted and I swear even without the link I could hear him in Konoha.

'Tobi shut up I got to go now I have... company.'

"Naruto! Hey long time no see man how are you?" I sweat dropped,

"Kiba you do understand I'm your enemy right?" I dead panned, Kiba nervously scratched the back of his head as he shrugged. Now everyone in the room sweat dropped, ANBU included.

"Well Naruto speaking of that the council has decided your punishment." I raised an eyebrow curious on how the council would go about this. Execution? Or maybe it's banishment. "You will be stripped of your title as shinobi, permanently, you will have chakra seals on you 24/7, constant ANBU guards, and you will serve 4 years in prison." Kakashi informed me making me smirk. The council is going overboard. "The chakra will seal away 90% of your chakra to give you civilian level reserves. You are also banned from leaving the village." My smirk grew and I chuckled, then I burst into laughter.

"I'm and S-Rank criminal you think you can keep me in this pathetic village?" Just the Tsunade and Jiraiya walked in and I sighed. There's no way I can fight two sannin I don't think I could even beat one! I nervously chuckled and scratched the back of my head. "Hehe Hey Lady Tsunade Lord Jiraiya!" I spoke with respect hoping they'd just forgive and forget. However my hopes were soon crushed as they both glared at me and I flinched back.

"NARUTO YOU IDIOT!" Tsunade shouted as she punched me in the face sending me flying into a wall leaving a Naruto-sized dent. I twitched as stars floated around my head.

"Pretty." I mumbled and everyone sweat dropped.

"Tsunade I think you hit him to hard." Jiraiya dead panned voicing everyone's thoughts. Tsunade scoffed mumbling something along the lines of, 'he deserved it the brat.' Although I couldn't really tell.

"Take him to Ibiki and have Inoichi look through his mind." Tsunade ordered and two ANBU jumped down grabbing my arms and hoisting me up.

"Hai Lady Hokage!" The shouted then disappeared in a shunshin bringing me with them. The ANBU deposited me I'm a chair and chained me to it. They left just as Anko, Ibiki, and Inoichi walked in. Anko scoffed.

"Look who we have here I just love playing with traitors." She said in a sickly sweet yet sadistic voice sending shivers down my spine.

"EEEEK! It's a demon!" I shouted and Anko gained a tic mark while Inoichi laughed.

"Let's get down to business. Naruto why did you join the Akatsuki?" Ibiki asked and I kept my mouth shut refusing to answer any questions no matter how bad they hurt me. "Tch, silent huh? Well I guess I'll just have to force it out of you." He told chuckling a bit.

1 Hour Later
"Dang it stupid kid why won't you talk?" Ibiki shouted and I smirked. I opened my mouth and all eyes were on me.

"Because I don't feel like it." Everyone face faulted.

"UGH! I give up!" Ibiki shouted and everyone stared at him. "What?" He asked and I sweat dropped.

"Well it's just you've never given up before you're always so good at this guess you finally met your match." I smirked at Ibiki's snarl.

"That's it Inoichi do it." Inoichi nodded and I was moved than a few other Yamamaka's came and they all put their hands on my head.

I opened my eyes to see I was in my mindscape infront of Kurama's cage.

'Tch, seems we have some intruders. Is that why you're here brat?'

'Ya I was hoping you could get rid of them.' Kurama smirked and some of his chakra leaked out going in all different directions. I heard a few screams and the chakra receded. Being down with his job Kurama stretched and rested his head on his paws closing his eyes before kicking me out as well.

I opened my eyes again and saw the shocked faces of Ibiki and Anko. I looked around me to see a bunch of blondes on the floor passed out, all except one. Inoichi was still awake but he was panting heavily. I glared at him and the Jonin flinched back. "Pathetic." I growled and shunshined to the village gate sick of playing games. I looked up and froze seeing Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai all standing there as if they were waiting for me. "Dang it there's no way I can fight all of them!" I shouted. Then I paused, "did I say that out loud?" Seeing them nod I cursed and raised my hands in a surrendering position. "I give there's no way I can fight all of you." Tsunade snapped her fingers and ANBU appeared grabbing my arms restraining me. I smirked and all of there eyes widened. "You're late." I growled and heard a chuckle.

"Sorry I took so long we got a new member and I decided to bring him with me un." I heard Deidara and I raised an eyebrow. New member? Just then Deidara stepped out of the shadows a familiar face behind him. I gasped.

"Gaara?"

A/N hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry for the long wait I had the  writers block and in trying to write like 4 other stories at the same time too so...