Chapter 5 Naruto's Decision

"Hmm how about tomorrow? I will go to the Hokage's office and tell him I'm leaving. Then I will meet up with you here at noon so se can leave." I said with a bit of a obey me tone. Sasori nodded.
"The Akatsuki will be so lucky to have you." Sasori and I shared a smirk.
"Well I should get going now as of not to arouse to much suspicion." I waved goodbye and left. I shuns honed back into the hospital and lied on the bed as if nothing happened.
Kakashi's P.O.V
After hearing Naruto say I'm late I got suspicious and reported to the Hokage. He told me to wait in Naruto's room in case he returned while other ninja looked for him. I nodded and headed off. I was getting bored and it was getting late...er so I fell asleep. I woke up when I heard someone moving around. I looked up to see Naruto in the bed sleeping. I sighed and reported to the Hokage.
Naruto's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning and was released from the hospital. I got up and got dresses. Instead of that annoying jumpsuit my outfit consisted of, a plain white t-shirt, black baggy sweatpants, and black shinobi sandals. I was heading home when I felt someone's precedes behind me, ugh it was the rookie 9. (A/N Minus the Sensei's, I DONT OWN NARUTO!) I sighed and turned around before muttering, "You can come out now." In a bored tone. They had come out and were looking at me. Kiba was about to say something when I saw it was 12' o clock. "Crap." I muttered under my breath and shunshined to the Hokage's office. Leaving 8 ninja standing there utterly confused. I knocked on the door and entered when I heard a faint, "Come in." I looked at the Hokage and smiled.
"Yes Naruto." He asked I smiled again before speaking.
"Hokage or should I say Sarutobi, either way I would like to say goodbye as this will most likely be our last time meeting." This had the ANBU interested as they readied themselves for anything. Sarutobi looked confused as I pulled out a kunai. The ANBU immediately surrounded the Hokage ready to protect him. They all looked confused as I took off my headband. Then what I was doing hit them. The ANBU retreated back to the shadows as I took my kunai, and made a deep scratch over the leaf village symbol. I re-tied the headband around my forehead and shunshined to the forest. I saw Sasori and we left. So I'm an Akatsuki member now hmm. I thought.
'Hey Kit what about Gaara you were supposed to meet him at the chunks exams' Kurama questioned. I smiled as I remembered the day I met Gaara the day I opened his cold heart.
Flash Back
I was walking threw the forest when I felt 3 chakras surround me. I pulled out a kunai and got into a fighting stance. The three showed themselves. "W-who are you?" I managed to spit out. They smirked.
"I am Gaara of the Desert and These two idiots are my siblings Kankaro and Temari." The red headed one spoke pointing to the others as he said their names.
"I am Naruto Uzumaki." I proudly stated. I looke into the red heads eyes and saw the same emotions I had I immediately ran up to him and hugged him Temari and Kankuro were shocked as they thought. Gaara's going to kill him. While Gaara was confused as to why I was touching him hugging him to be exact. And as to why his sand didn't stop me. Gaara then realized I was like him, Shukaku told him. I was a jinchuriki hated and feared by all the Konoha villagers. Gaara felt as though he had someone to trust and slowly wrapped his arms our me pulling me closer. "I'm always alone." He told me I smiled.

"Your not alone anymore." That was when Gaara broke down. He began sobbing into my shirt which surprised his siblings even more as I soothed him. From then on Gaara had a change of heart. We chatted and agreed to meet up at the chunin exams. Since they would be held in Konoha.
Flash Back End
By the time I snapped out of my thoughts we were already outside of one of the Akatsuki bases. I smiled this would be my new home.
A/N hey what did you think of the chapter? I DONT OWN NARUTO OR ANY PICTURES I HAVE USED