Chapter 14 1 Killed 1 Saved!

We finished Yugito and are currently resting. We need to refill are chakra then are going to extract Gyuki from B. After about 4 weeks we were all ready and moved B to the center of the Gedo statue. We hopped to our respective fingers and began making handsigns. 2 days passed and the last of the chakra was leaking out. Right about then a squad of Kumo nin burst in. We had to stop the ritual before it finished. Tobi, Sasori, Deidara, and myself where the only ones there. The others came in holographic forms. We jumped down and Tobi moved to guard B, we would have to restart the process as the Gyuki's chakra would go back to him. Unfortunately Gyuki's chakra came back quickly and B woke up. Jumping to join his brother B looked at me.
"Bro we need to be cautious, or we'll have great losses he's a Jinchuriki just like me. Fool Ya fool." B rapped making everyone's eyes twitch. I pulled out a kunai and through it at B.

"Will you shut up! Sasori, Deidara, Tobi think you can handle him I gotta go handle other business." The all nodded and I pulled out my katana running straight through the Raikage's miny army. When I got to the other side I resheathed my katana while everyone looked at my weird. However that expression soon faded and they gasped as the Raikage's entire army save a few where sliced in half. The only survivors being the Raikage, B, Samui, Omoi, and Karui. I leapt off into the woods leaving my comrades to fight. Jumping through the trees I heard someone coming up behind me. I stopped jumping and turned around. It was Omoi he stopped on a branch facing me. I unsheathed my katana and got into a stance watching as he did the same. We both jumped forwards, and I brought my sword down diagonally. He parried but I was easily overpowering him. We jumped back and leapt at eachother again. The clang of our blades could be heard as we landed on the branch the other was standing on. My sleeve fell signifying he was able to cut there. I turned around to see him clutching his arm a crimson liquid leaking through his fingers.

"Just wait after watching a fight with Sasori I started coating my weapons in poison. The toxic material has entered your blood stream." I shunshined behind him whispering in his ear. "It will work its way to your heart killing you. The only difference is my poison doesn't numb the person. That would be too nice saving them from suffering. No I add drugs to the poison keeping the person awake until their last breath." He collapsed on the branch screaming in pain. I shook my head and kicked him off sending him head first towards the ground. Just as he's about to hit someone catches him. Everyone that was alive left the cave and surrounded me, minus Akatsuki.

"We managed to take down your comrades. Now we'll take down you as well before you have time to mourn."

"Mourn? Comrades? I have no such ties I am alone they helped me achieve power. When their use runs dry I will simply toss them aside and continue on. We are shinobi we do not weep we do not form bonds. We will all die someday however..." I shunshined behind them we were now standing back to back. "I will help your final day come faster. Just not now this is simply the wrong place and the wrong time. If I where you I'd focus on your 'comrade' he will die within the next 42 hours. If I where you I'd leave him he is nothing but a nuisance there is no antidote. Leave him focus only on yourself. If you break your pitiful bonds and sever your ties then you can be strong like I have."

"You are wrong." B spoke not rapping this time.

"How am I wrong?"

"Our 'pitiful' ties and bonds are what make us strong. We become truly powerful when we fight for our comrades when we protect them." I stared at him as if he was crazy.

"I don't understand how your bonds can make you strong. You see when a comrade falls your judgment becomes clouded with anger you let your emotions take over. If you sever those bonds break those ties then you B will be truly strong. You can join us a fellow Jinchuriki. In this world you use others or be used by others it is our fate for we our shinobi!" As I said this I couldn't help but think of Gaara. When he was lying there so peacefully the way his chest slowly rise up and down. His full lips practically calling me... No I mustn't think like this. B shook his head again.

"I don't know why you think that but it's not true. You'll get true strength when protecting the people close to you. Fool you fool." I stared at him he was wrong you'd never get strong that way. Haku he gave his life for Zabuza because he was precious so he wasn't strong. If Haku was really strong he could've saved Zabuza and survived. Yet that is impossible you'll never get strong if you have emotional ties and bonds.

"Grr. I'll leave you this once so flee run away and I'll let you live. Go before I change my mind and kill you now!" B froze and a thoughtful expression crossed his face he leaned over to the Raikage and whispered something. A nodded and turned back to me.

"We will leave now but we will be back soon." With that they took off.
A/N it's not as long as most chapters but hey it's an update right?