Chapter 20 Return

A/N HI! Well everybody I figured, who wants to read the same thing from the same author who sucks at updating everyday? So I figured I'd recommend an author! OH AND I AM SORRY FOR CHANGING MY USERNAME EVERY TIME I FIND A NEW ANIME THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I CHANGE IT! Anyways the author I recommend it's wait for it... FaravusGaming  he's a great author, I rather enjoy his books and I hope you do as well! Anyways on with the story!

"Naruto. How many... how many have you killed?" My little ginger asked me and I smirked.

"Thousands. But don't worry my little ginger, I could never hurt you~" I told him in a flirtatious tone winking while blowing him a kiss. Gaara blushed a shade of red as red as the color red and I laughed.

"Tch whatever I'm going to bed now." He told me turning around trying to hide the blush on his face. I chuckled and checked the time.

"Oh come on it's only 9:00. Let's have some fun~" I told him in a suggestive tone and watched his entire body go red as he quickly regained his composure before shaking his head and leaving.

"Goodnight." He told me then stopped, "Naru-chan." This time I blushed as Gaara walked into his room and locked the door behind him.

"Gosh I swear you two act just like a married couple. You'd be the husband and Gaara the wife. He may be more aggressive but you're pretty... ahem suggestive." I turned around and saw the fishy standing there wiggling his eyebrows. (Does Kisame even have eyebrows?) I blushed an even darker shade of red.

"SH-SHUT UP!" I shouted turning around and fleeing to my room. "Guess I should sleep to huh?" 'Ya you should.' A deep voice spoke from the deep recesses of my mind. 'Long time no speak.' I responded and heard a chuckle. "Well I'll be heading to bed now." I spoke aloud laying down and closing my eyes.

I woke up and stretched. "Maybe Naga-chan will give me a mission today. Gosh I can't wait to kill somebody!" I got up and walked out heading to the main room. "Hello Gaara-chan~ lets have some fun.

"There will be plenty time for 'fun' later. Right now you have a mission. Pain wants you and Gaara to go to the Leaf disguise yourselves and infiltrate your ranks. He wishes to know when they are planning their next attack on the base." A cold voice spoke and I turned to see Itachi.

"We have to disguise ourselves? Won't they just see through the jutsu?"

"That's why Pain wants you to use the Kyuubi's power to disguise yourselves." I flinched and nodded.

"Sure." I walked out of the room Gaara tailing behind me.

"Naruto are you okay?"

"Go pack your stuff then meet me at the front in five." I spoke harshly and saw Gaara fling before leaving. 'Kit, what's wrong?' 'It's nothing Kyuubi now just shut up.' I walked into my room and sealed all of my clothes away before shoving them in my Kunai ouch and shunshining to the front to see Gaara already there. "Let's go." I turned around and started walking away Gaara following.

Now we're about 5 minutes from Konoha. I stopped and turned around to see Gaara facing me. I sat down and closed my eyes. After a few seconds I opened my eyes again and looked at Gaara he now had black hair and onyx eyes. He was wearing a simple white tank top and a pair of black slacks. I looked down at myself. I now had purple shoulder length hair parted on the left side with it coming over and covering my right eye. My eyes were also purple and I was wearing a black shirt with a purple button up high collared jacket on over it, the jacket was unbuttoned. Along with that was a pair of light gray blue tinted slacks. "C'mon Gaara, I guess we'll need new names now I'll be Takashi Shiota." My little red head nodded, though I guess he isn't a red head anymore.

"Okay. I'll be Makoto Shiro." I nodded and we continued now walking on the path that leads straight to the village instead of staying hidden running through the trees.

Soon we reached the gate and were stopped by the guards. "Who are you and what is your purpose here?" One of the guards asked and I stepped forward having prepared for this.

"We are shinobi from a small village east of here. We were out one night on a mission, and when we returned our village was destroyed. The houses, the buildings they were all set on fire and still burning. Everyone was dead. We came here to start anew." I spoke calmly yet still portraying a hint of sadness in my voice.

"ANBU!" One of the guards shouted and an ANBU with a cat mask appeared. "Please take these two to see Lady Hokage." Cat nodded and turned to us placing a hand on both of our shoulders.

We appeared in the Hokage's office right in front of Tsunade. "Who're the brats?" She asked and I let a sly smirk make its way onto my face.

"We're shinobi. Our village was destroyed so we came here hoping to start over." Tsunade narrowed her eyes.

"Hmm you will be tested tomorrow by some of our shinobi." We both nodded and turned around when I felt something small and metal hit my back. Hearing the jingle of keys I turned around bent down and picked up. "There, you may stay there until you can afford your own place." I nodded and pocketed the keys before walking out with Gaara. Once the door closed I could hear whispering. "Cat I want you to trail them, make sure you're not detected. See what they're up to, make sure they don't do anything... suspicious." I smirked hearing that and left, Gaara trailing behind.

"So they gave us this place huh?" I asked looking at once used to be my old apartment. We walked in to see that they had fixed the place up. There was a fresh coat of paint covering the walls. All of the utilities were fixed and seemed to be working. "Hot water?" I questioned. "Wow they really changed this place." I said walking into my old bedroom and smiling. "New bed to, seems like this one is actually soft." I walked out Gaara still following me. "This will be your room." I told him motioning to the spare bedroom, at that moment I could feel another presence and knew that now we were being watched. "Go unpack when you're done meet me at the front of the village, we'll look around the place okay?" Gaara nodded and we both went our separate ways to unpack.

I walked back into my room and unsealed my stuff putting my clothes in the closet, and other belongings in the dresser. "Hmm guess I won't be using the dresser for clothes." I mused seeing all of my stuff filled the space. "Oh well." I walked out of the room and over to Gaara's to see that he had already left. "Wow, he's fast." I walked out locking the door behind me and shunshined to the front gate. "Makoto! I'm here!" I shouted waving to my friend as he smiled.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Takashi you take to long!" I chuckled.

"Not everyone can be as fast as you Makoto." He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"C'mon I wanted to tour the village before it gets dark." I nodded,

"Maybe we can find a guide?" I asked and he nodded. As if they had known we would be here the Konoha 12 soon appeared. "Look Makoto locals!"

"Hey! We're new here, do you think you could show us around the place?" 'Makoto' asked and they walked towards us.

"Hello! I'm Sakura." The pinkette greeted.

"Ohayo! I'm Takashi, and this is Makoto!" I greeted tilting my head to the side and smiled. "I have a feeling we'll get along great, just like old friends." They way I spoke sent shivers down their spines and I inwardly smirked. Oh humans, so gullible. 'You speak as if you aren't human.' A familiar voice spoke and I chuckled. 'I may be human, but I resent it. I will deny my human heritage instead opting to act more like the demon sealed inside me.' This time Kurama chuckled. 'Good luck.'

A/N Again if you want another good author to read from you should check out FaravusGaming well bye! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I tried to make it longer than normal since I took so long to update.