Chapter 8 I Got You!

Me, Sasuke, and Sakura were at training ground 7 waiting for Sensei so far it's been 3 hours. He should be her by no- I was brought out of my thoughts when Kakashi shunshined in.
"Sorry I'm late I registered you for the Chunin exams here you go." After Kakashi said that he handed us slips of paper and left. Ugh the Chunin exams.
Kankuro's P.O.V
Me and my team were in Konoha for the Chunin exams. Me and Temari were walking down the street to meet up with Gaara and look for him since this is his village. When some snot nosed kid bumped into me. I got mad so I picked him up by his scarf and held him against a pole. Temari spoke up, "You should do that I know Gaara has changed because of him, but this is his village and you don't want him getting mad do you?" She asked I groaned.
"But he's not here right now is he?" I whined. I looked around and saw a genin team probably confused as of who we are talking about.
Naruto's P.O.V
I know their in the village so km looking for them. I hope their not causing trouble. I thought I then saw Kankuro holding up Konohamaru by his scarf. They are causing trouble! I shunshined behind Kankuro I hear Temari gasp. I leaned in and whispered in Kankuro's ear. "Put him down or I'll kill you." He dropped the boy and turned around.
"N-Naruto I'm sorry it's not my fault it's theirs they started it." Kankuro pleading while pointing to Kiba, Shino, and Shikamaru. Kankuro, Moegi, and Udon were also there. They all looked confused.
"I don't care who started it. Oh and Gaara you can come down now." I said. While turning my head to look at Gaara who jumped down from the tree.
Gaara shook his head before speaking, "I'm sorry Naruto, Kankuro. YOU IDIOT YOU DARE START A FIGHT IN HIS VILLAGE! I SHOULD KILL YOU!" He chuckled evily then continued, "Or better yet let Naruto take care of you." Kankuro gulped before shaking his head. We said our goodbyes and they left. I turned around to see Konohamaru and his team left but Kiba, Shino, and Shikamaru stayed.
"You got an explanation?" Kiba asked. While Shino and Shikamaru nodded their heads.
"Well you see..." I stared then shunshined home. That was close. I thought. 'Kit you should have answered their gonna be suspicious now.' Kurama said. I face palmed and started banging my head on the wall muttering idiot. Kurama just laughed then went back to sleep. Lazy idiot. I thought when I heard a knock on my door. I groaned opened it saw them but before they could say anything I slammed the door shut. I ran out the window and to Ichiraku's. I was walking home when I saw them, again I turned around and walked the other way hoping they didn't notice me.
"HEY LOOK ITS NARUTO WAIT UP!" I heard Kiba scream I quickened my pace. I turned my head around to look at them Shikamaru wasn't there. I turned to face forward and saw Shikamaru. I turned around there was Kiba, Shino was on my right. I slowly started to creep towards the left. Shikamaru put a hand on my shoulder. "Naruto you gonna tell us what's up?" He asked I gulped.
"Well you see umm..." I started but used the substitution jutsu and left a log in my place. Few that was close I can't tell them they will find out who I am. 'Ya but now their suspicious idiot.' Kurama growled and broke the link before I could say anything else.
               Shikamaru's P.O.V
"Hmm maybe we should tell the Hokage about Naruto's weirdness..." I started then trailed off. I looked at the other two who just nodded.
At The Hokage's Office
"Hmm I see that is quite peculiar." The Hokage said. We nodded and an ANBU came in the Hokage whispered so only the ANBU could hear it. The ANBU disappeared and reappeared a few minutes later with Naruto.
Naruto's P.O.V
I was just walking down the streets minding my own business when an ANBU appeared grabbed me and the shunshined to the Hokage's office. I looked up and saw Kiba, Shino, and Shikamaru. Dang it. I thought. 'Kit you should have just told them a lie this could have been avoided...' Kurama started before rolling around on the floor laughing then cutting the link.
"Naruto care to explain what's going on?" Tsunade asked. I shook my head no. She sighed, "If you don't tell me how you know that sand genin team and why they were afraid of you I will have Inoichi go through your mind." I sighed there was no way to avoid this.
"Well you see Tsunade, I'm sorry I mean Lady Hokage. I was on a mission and left my team for a bit and I saw the Sand Siblings and we chatted. And so we agreed to meet up with each other during the Chunin exams." I said smiling. She nodded
"Dismissed." After that I went home. As the Nara would sway this day has been such a drag. Kurama was still rolling on the floor laughing.
A/N another chapter yaaaay
I DONT OWN NARUTO!