Chapter 11 Bye!

'Pain the Chunin Exams are over can I leave now?' I asked
'Hmm not yet Deidera will be there in a few hours he just left.'
'Hai' I responded. "Hey Naruto NARUTO!" Sakura screamed.
"Huh what?" I asked she looked at me with an 'are you serious' look. I shrugged.
"We were wondering if you wanted to eat out with us. All Konoha 12 and their Jonin Sensei's will be there. We are gonna go to the barbecue place." She told me. I nodded my head,
"Ya I'll go I got time." She nodded grabbed my wrist and dragged me off.
I've been here with my 'friends' for 2 hours waiting for Deidera to tell me he's here.
"Hey Naruto watchya thinkin' about? You zoned out for the past 15 minutes." Choji asked me while stuffing his face with more meat. I opened my mouth about to respond when Deidera gave me the signal.
'I'm here hurry up I can't stay hidden for long.' I shook my head.
'Be right there your at the main gate right?' I asked.
'Ya' He responded. "Um hey I gotta go bye!" I told the others and ran out causing everyone to think the same thing. 'What's up with him?' I ran to the main gate and easily found Deidera.
"You could have oh I don't know tried to hide." I told him he shrugged his shoulders and we took off.
Kakashi's P.O.V
Naruto was acting weird maybe I should follow him. I thought to myself. After Naruto took of in the direction of the main gate I raced after him. I saw his look around to see if he was followed then he snuck out of the village. I was confused and continued to follow. I saw him start in a spot the say, "You could of oh I don't know tried to hide." I was confused, but when an Akatsuki member stepped out and shrugged his shoulders I was shocked. Then the two took off. Why was Naruto with the Akatsuki I have to report this to Lady Hokage. I began running back towards the village to see the Hokage. I finally reached the Hokage's room and burst in. "Lady Hokage are you busy? It's urgent." I asked I noticed it was just her, Shizune, and Jiraiya in the room. She shook her head.
"No what is it what's wrong?" She asked.
"Lady Tsunade it's Naruto. If you haven't noticed back when Hiruzen was still alive he was a rogue shinobi." I started but she interrupted getting annoyed at me,
"Well what is it? SPIT IT OUT!" I shook my head and continued,
"We were at the barbecue place and Naruto zoned out for a bit. When he came to he said he had to leave and ran out in the direction of the main gate. I followed him and when he stopped and his and observed him. He started talking then and Akatsuki member came out, and they took off together. Then I remember on our mission to Wave Country he said Zabuza messed up his plans. Zabuza said he Death's Shadow and he admitted to it. He said if we told anyone who he was he'd kill us." I finished they all had shocked looks, but Tsunade recovered first.
"SHIZUNE! Bring me Team Gai, Team Asuma, Team Kurenai, and the remaining members of Team Kakashi." Shizune nodded and left, a few moments later all the requested people came in. "I'll bet your all wondering why I called you here?" Tsunade asked they all nodded and she continued, "As your all aware Naruto used to be rogue, and recently came back. Well it seems he was here on an Akatsuki mission. Seeing as he is really and Akatsuki member he is known world wide as Death's Shadow. Apparently his mission here was finished as he just recently left. Your mission find him and bring him home you may use force if necessary." She finished we all nodded and a chorus of
"Hai!" Was heard threw at the room we all set off to pack and meat at the main gate.
Naruto's P.O.V
We just made it back to the base and were already packing for a new mission me and my partner Tobi were heading off on a mission.
(Akatsuki partners- Tobi and Naruto, Sasori and Deidara, Hidan and Kakazu, Itachi and Kisame, Black Zetsu and White Zetsu, then Konan and Pain coughNagatocough stay in the base never leaving.) We are gonna capture the 1 tailed jinchuriki Gaara no Sabaku. "Come on Tobi lets go if you don't come out I'll grab your wrist and drag you out!" I called at that Tobi came running and we left.
Kakashi's P.O.V
We were about to leave when Tsunade told us to go to Suna first they gave a distress call. Apparently the Akatsuki came and are trying to take Gaara. Lady Tsunade thinks that they could lead us to Naruto. I shure hope they do. With that thought on my mind we set off towards Sunagakure, The Village Hidden in the Sand.
Naruto's P.O.V
I was currently walking with Tobi we got Gaara and are currently heading back to the base with him. The fight wasn't that hard I'll tell you that.
Flashback
"Come on Tobi I wanna hurry up and finish this mission." I whined Tobi just laughed and so I did the most reasonable thing. I pouted.
"OH LOOK! Tobi sees Sunagakure Tobi is a good boy!" I walked up to Tobi and sleeper the back of his head whilst screaming,
"SHUT UP!" At him I turned to look at Tobi, " Okay Tobi stay here I'll go in and get the Kazekage." I told him and he nodded so I took off my headband and Akatsuki cloak before sealing them away. I shunshined outside of the Kazekage's office and knocked.
"Come in." Was heard and I walked into see Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro. I smiled.
"Naruto? What brings you here?" Temari asked I smiled.
"What? Am I not aloud to visit my friends. I see I'm not welcome here." I responded with a mock sad tone. They just roles there eyes. I smiled a mischievous smile and Kankuro and Temari gulped. I shunshined behind Gaara and placed a hand on his shoulder. I leaned down to look and whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry Gaara." Before he could ask what I meant I chopped the back of his neck with my hand, knocking him out faster than his sand could react. I unsealed my Akatsuki cloak put it on and grabbed him. I began to walk out when Temari and Kankuro appeared in front of me. 'Hmm guess I forgot they were here.' I thought to myself. (In flash backs 'this is thoughts' okay) 
"Naruto what is the meaning of this. And, and why are you with the Akatsuki?" Temari asked me I shrugged my shoulders.
"Listen Temari no harm done. I'm just gonna take your brother extract the Shukaku then you can have him back! Granted he will be dead after the extraction but you know, better dead then not getting him at all!" I told her, she look absolutely shocked. I was about to shunshin away, but she said one word right before left,
"D-dead." Her voice sounded so broken but I ignored it and left."
Flashback over
Kurama! Do do you think I should continue with the Akatsuki? Kurama just laughed before responding,
'What are you gonna do when you leave Hmm? Your a rogue ninja and a Jinchuriki. If you leave you'll be on the run from the Akatsuki and the Hunter ninja from Konohagakure. What are you gonna go back to the Leaf Village and be all like: "Hey! I've decided to come back I left the Akatsuki and I want to be a ninja again. Don't worry I'm only an SS- Rank rogue ninja known world wide as Death's Shadow. Don't worry I only took down villages without leaving any survivors." You honestly think they will let you back? If anything they'll kill you.' He finished I just poured and continued walking with Tobi who was babbling like an idiot.
A/N not really that long but hey! It's an update.