Chapter 19 Insane Love

Recap- I could feel my power, my chakra receding as the seal was slapped onto my forehead. Closing my eyes I fell backward succumbing to the darkness as I slowly fell backwards feeling a something catch me.

Gaara's P.O.V.
I sent out my sand to catch Naruto and brought him to me. Dismissing the sand I grabbed Naruto and brought him close wrapping my arms around his waist to keep him from falling. "Pain I'm going to take Naruto somewhere safe, I'll be back." Pain nodded and I saw Kisame smirk, wondering what the fish was up to I shook my head and began walking away.

"Remember just because he's unconscious that doesn't mean it isn't molest." I blushed a shade of red as red as the color red and quickly left the room.

Placing Naruto down on a couch I covered him with a blanket pushing the couch into the corner and casting a genjutsu over it hiding him. Sprinting back into the room I skidded to a stop seeing Ino, Kiba, Kankuro, and Darui out cold. Along side them was Kisame, and Deidara. "They already managed to take down 2 of our men?" I whispered in disbelief. I had only been with Akatsuki for a short time, but I could tell they were all skilled and talented fighters. "Guess your tougher than you look. Good luck taking me down though." I taunted jumping into the fray, landing besides Tobi, who was waving a stick around like a mad man. He's still conscious? Wow he lasted longer than fishy and pony-tail. I sent my sand out and used it to grab B. "If I'm correct we don't have your Bijuu yet, perhaps we should just take it now!"

"You were a Jinchuriki as well! How could betray your own kind!" Karui shouted.

"I guess because I'm no longer one of you. I'm different from you, I grew up all alone surrounded by hate. Hatred after a while starts to affect the human mind. You'd slowly go insane, just like me." I told them tightening my hold on the rapper, "I'll squish you like a bug. If you're gonna beg do it now, who knows maybe I'm feeling a bit generous?" All of a sudden eight tentacles sprouted out of B, breaking free of my sand he landed on the ground back by his team.

"Hey yo, better watch it bro, cause I'll be on you like umm.... like a hawk yo!" B shouted attempting to rap, attempting being the key word.

"Shut your mouth." I growled out sending more sand at him and shoving it inside his mouth. His tentacles snapped up swatting the sand away as he spit the rest out of his mouth.

"Hey yo this ain't no beach so get your sand outta here and go lay down 'cause you gonna enjoy this speech!" I sweatdropped.

"If you all leave now maybe I won't kill you." I told them, "you have five seconds." I could see a few of the rookies begin to sweat questioning whether they should leave or stay. "5." Sakura looked over to Kakashi.

"Sensei maybe we should leave. Gaara was Kazekage after all, do you think we could really take him down."

"4."

"I don't Sakura, sometimes a tactical retreat is necessary. We will be back, stronger than before. So don't let your guards down, not even for a second." Kakashi made a hand signal and the Konoha 12 began to retreat, with the cloud and suna-nin and other sensei following after.

"3." By now they were all gone having taken their unconscious comrades with them. "Looks like the Akatsuki win this round." I smirked and could feel the powerful aura that everyone in this room was emitting.

"Don't get to cocky. We may end up drawing the short stick next time." Pain's voice spoke startling everyone.

"Pain-chan is right!" A serious yet playful voice spoke and we all looked amongst ourselves before turning around to see Naruto standing in the door way. "As a famed Assassin I know all to well what it's like to draw the short end of the straw. It's hard being close to defeat, but with enough training you can overcome this and have the strength to kill everyone in your path! After all murder is an Assassins favorite game."

A/N I apologize for taking so long to update I was busy with school and all hope you understand!