Chapter 21 Naruto?

"And this is the academy." I nodded as me and Makoto looked at the academy. We had the Konoha 12, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, and Lee.

"Hey maybe he's from this village don't you think Makoto?"

"Who knows Takashi he wouldn't tell us what village he was from, just that he was from one of the major villages."

"Who are you talking about?" Sakura asked and I chuckled.

"I don't know... he didn't want us to really tell anyone about him. I don't know why, we met him as we were wandering the lands in Wave. We told him we were looking for one if he Hidden Villages to join because we wanted to start over. So he pointed is in this direction..." I trailed off hoping they would catch the hint.

"You don't think..." Ino started trailing off.

"There's a chance, so who are you talking about?" Sasuke asked and I smirked.

"You think we should tell them Makoto?" I looked at Gaara and saw that he had caught on and smirked himself.

"I think that we should Takashi."

"Yes of course."

"JUST GET ON WITH IT!" Mobs shouted obviously annoyed at how long we were taking. I threw a candy bar at his face.

"Here take a snickers."

"Why?"

"Because you're not yourself when you're hungry." His eye twitched but he opened the wrapper none the less and took a bite out of it.

"Get on with it Takashi."

"Yes of course, Makoto-sama." I told him in a mocking tone. "Anyways we were talking about Naruto Uzumaki." I saw them gasp and tried to hide my smirk.

"Naruto?" Sakura asked and in an instant Sasuke was infront of me holding me up by the collar of my shirt.

"Where is he?" Sasuke growled through grit teeth and I made my body shake as I 'shrunk' and looked at him sweating making sure my eyes showed off fear. Better play along wouldn't wanna seem suspicious.

"Sasuke stop it you're scaring him!" Sakura scolded but Sasuke didn't move a muscle.

"Let go of him." I turned my head to the side to see that Gaara had suddenly appeared next to us.

"Oh ya what are you gonna do about it? I'm and Uchiha!" I lifted my head to look directly at him, my bangs were covering my eyes as it started raining flattening my hair against my head so all he could see was the smirk on my face.

"An Uchiha?" I asked still smirking. "All the little things in life that you set aside. All the little things in life that you ignore. They may be of use one day and you'll wish that you'd been smarter then. But it's to late now cause your fate is sealed there's nothing left. I'd suggest giving up this is a fight that you cannot win. I'm superior with a higher intellect so just give up and bow down you inferior imbecile." Sasuke seemed mad with the way I spoke and dropped me punching me in the face. I flew back slamming into the wall as I arched forward coughing. I slid to the ground sitting with my head facing down my left leg stretched dinfront of me my right leg bent besides me. I had my hands hanging limply by my sides resting on the floor. I lifted my left hand and placed it on my face under my hair as I lifted my head to look at them my left eye now being the only visible one. I started laughing, when I had finished I kept my hand in place before slowly moving it down so it only covered my mouth area, yet you could still see the smirk plastered on my face. "Something wrong Uchiha?" I asked letting my hand fall limply by my side as I tilted my head back leaning it up against the wall.  "I feel like I'm chained down everything's tying my to the ground all I wanted to do was to be free to be able to fly away from here I just wanted to leave the ground and my past behind never looking back never turning away I just wanted to escape but It's to late I'm already gone..."

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about! Just tell me where Naruto is!"

"Cause inside I was dying I was breaking Iwas bleeding I was crying  but no one knew cause I was always smiling..."

"What are you saying? Stop singing and answer my questions! I want to see Naruto!"

"They could never see past all the little things I managed to deceive everybody that I know with just one word with just one look I managed to convince them that I was fine I just wanted to escape from this hellish place..."

"Why? Why won't you tell me where he is? I LOVE HIM!"

"Cause inside I was dying I was breaking I was bleeding I was crying but no one knew cause I was always smiling..."

"Don't you understand? I want to protect him. Naruto... that song reminds me so much of him... yet I don't know, I don't know why!"

"That look in my eyes  portrayed my deepest thoughts it could show the world exactly what I was feeling but I just closed eyes and decided to stay blind to the matters of the world I never let them see inside of me I never let them see inside insanity..."

"You said Wave?" Sasuke asked weakly, "I admit it. I'm weak I wasn't strong enough to keep Naruto here. Isn't that enough? Just give him back to me! Please!"

"I felt the madness clawing its way into my brain I knew that my time was almost up I knew that soon I would go insane and nothing would be left of who I used to be..."

"I don't understand. Why? Why does this remind me of Naruto so much..."

"Cause inside I was dying I was breaking I was bleeding I was crying but no one knew cause I was always smiling..."

And for once Sasuke was silent.

"Cause inside I was dying I was breaking I was bleeding I was crying but no one knew cause I was always smiling cause I, cause I was always cause I was always smiling..."

"Why?"

"Goodbye."

A/N I was like hey I'm gonna add a song or this chapter... so that it will be longer and I don't have to make up anything to write! Then I was like wait I have to write a song. I though this song was kinda like Naruto you know with his life and stuff. So sorry if you hated it. Is was like a one time thing. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!