Chapter 16 Revelation

"Gaara?" I asked and the red head smiled and nodded. "But-but your the Kazekage, why?"

"Because of you." I stared at him as if he grew a second head.

"What?"

"Oh never mind." At the moment luck seemed to not be on my side as a team of Kumo-nin appeared.

"Oh B, Omoi, Karui, Darui, and C? Haven't seen you in a while."

"What do you mean I've never met you before." C asked and I chuckled.

"Well true but I tend to.... research my prey. Anyways how are you, still mourning the blond haired b-" I was cut off by a growl.

"Don't insult Yugito don't call her that." B snarled startling me, since when was he this serious?

"See there's that temper again. Sever all your ties loose all your emotions and join us." I offered but had to jump in he air to dodge an attack. "Now now be nice your lucky we didn't kill you like blondie." I mocked and everyone sweatdropped.

"You do realize that you're blonde too. And your also surrounded there's no way you can beat all of us." Omoi told me and I smirked.

"Oh so you survived? Hmm I didn't know there was an antidote for my poison. Well consider yourself lucky." Omoi glared at me and I just smirked. "Well you are right there is no way the three of us could beat you alone even if Gaara is the former Kazekage. I mean not with 2 of the famed Sannin here and Sharingan Kakashi." I admitted making the Kumo-nin, except B, smirk and the Leaf-nun look at me suspiciously. "So I guess it's good we left while you were distracted with the appearance of Dei-chan and Gaara." All of their eyes widened as the three of us disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Me Deidara and Gaara were all laughing as we got the memories of our clones. "Naruto." Deidara growled and I gulped then chuckled nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Yes Deidara?" I asked and he glared at me.

"I told you not to call me Dei-chan now you will experience my true art!" He shouted sending several o his clay figures at me. I screamed like a girl-a manly girl if I might say-and ran away while Gaara sat there laughing staring at the two of us.

After about 2 hours Deidara calmed down and we all sat down catching our breaths, Gaara included since he was laughing his adorable little heart out. Shaking certain...thoughts from my head I stood up and stretched. "Lets head back to the base I have something I need to report to N- Leader-sama." I told them almost letting Pains real name slip. They other two nodded and stood up before we took off towards the base.

I arrived at Pains door and entered sitting down on one of the couches. A few seconds later Pain entered, well one of his paths entered. "Hello Naga-chan long time no see eh?" I asked and his paths eyebrow twitched.

"Listen Naruto I know we may be relatives but that doesn't mean you can talk to me with no respect. I am your superior."

"Geese Naga-chan so mean to me don't you care that I could've been killed?" Nagato rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Oh Naru-chan what ever will I do with you? I know you wouldn't die no relative of mine is weak."

"Anyways Nagato." I spoke in all seriousness making him look me in the eyes. "I've discovered that the Leaf-nin have a lead on this base. It appears one of my spies is helping out Jiraiya. I'm not sure which one yet but I intend I find out. Anyways those pesky leaf-ninja are going to be teaming with Kumo and Suna. They are going to send a team with some of their best ninja here to take all of us down." I told him and he nodded. "Oh and don't call me Naru-chan. It's funny when I do it but just plain creepy when you do." I added as an after though and Nagato sighed.

"All right I'll have everyone on high alert. While I'm pretty positive that we are more than enough to take down whoever they send I want to be ready for anything. Naruto please send Tobi here once you leave alright? Tell him I have something important to discuss with him. Oh and Naruto I received news that your friend Sasuke Uchiha went rogue after you escaped from Konoha. It turns out he was planning on hung rogue to get revenge on his brother." I nodded stood up bowed and left.

Let's hope they send my old team I'm just itching to have fun. I giggled insanely at this making Sasori, Deidara, Gaara, and Kisame look at me like I was crazy. "Something wrong?" I asked innocently and they sweatdropped.

"Hehehe Naruto's insane! Insane! Insane!" White Zetsu laughed and everyone anime fell.

"Shut up we need to get back to work." Black Zetsu scolded and White Zetsu frowned before leaving with Black Zetsu (obviously they left together I mean the to are connected at the hip)

I sat by Gaara on one of the couches in our base. My head was leaning on his shoulder as I drifted off to sleep. Suddenly I was jolted awake again and I sat up turning to see Gaara looking at my curiously a blush on his cheeks. "Naruto why does your skin feel so cold?" He asked and I sighed.

"Because Sasori taught me some of his puppetry techniques so I can use it incase all of my weapons are gone. And well I guess I followed in Sasori's footsteps. Now I am a human puppet." I told him looking up to see his shocked face. He opened his mouth about to say something when Kisame burst into the room.

"We're under attack!"

A/N I know the chapter is kind of short but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging so I hope you enjoyed the update.