Couch Naps

All week has been exhausting. All you ever wanted to do was sleep. (Actually me).

Joe was out for the day buying Christmas presents with Zoe and Alfie. You felt kinda icky so you decided to say in.

You watched movies and ate food, hoping to eventually feel better.

You were up laying on the couch when you felt really tired. You decided to just fall asleep there. You pulled up the blanket to your chin. The really fuzzy blanket. You got comfy with Joe's pillow and fell asleep.

You soon heard keys in the door. You knew it was Joe so you stayed asleep.

Joe walked in and went straight to his room. Probably to hide the presents. After about 5 minutes, he came back up the stairs.

He walked over to the back of the couch and saw you asleep there. He leant over the edge of the couch and kissed your forehead. It made you stir. You opened your eyes and saw him looking at you.

"Hi sleepyhead," he said and kissed your forehead again.

"Hey," you whispered back. Your throat hurt. Noooo not more pain you thought to yourself.

"You never fall asleep on the couch," he chuckled.

"I know. I felt like shit and still do. But I was so tired, I fell asleep on the couch," you said as you sat up slowly.

"Have you taken any medicine?" He asked you.

"No. But I don't want any. The only medicine I was is your cuddles," you said and cuddled back up under the blankets on the couch.

Joe came over and got under the blankets with you. You cuddled up into his chest and fell asleep.

------

IM ON BREAK. HALLELUJAH. IM SO READY TO SLEEP FOR ALL OF IT!! YESSSSS.

Okay so since I'm on break, Imma try and update every day. I'm so promising anything. But Imma try and update every time I can.

Thanks for reading! ❤️