I Need You

I got this idea from an account on tumblr and the song "Somebody Else" by The 1975 and "fOoL fOr YoU" by Zayn.
---------

Last week, you and Joe called it off. You were heartbroken.

Caspar called you an hour ago. Even thought you and Joe weren't an item anymore, Caspar was still your best friend.

"Come on y/n!" You haven't been out of your flat in a whole week!" Caspar said into the phone.

"Casp, I don't feel up to it," you said into the phone.

"You're coming," he demanded.

"I don't want to Casp," you spoke sassily into the phone.

"I don't care. I'm on my way to your flat right now," he said. It sounded like he was getting into an Uber.

"Fine," you huffed.

"I'll see you in a bit," Caspar said.

"Okay, bye," you said and hung up.

You got up off the couch and sighed. You really didn't want to go out.

You went to your closet and pushed through all your clothes. You didn't know what to wear. You decided to text Caspar.

(You)
(Caspar)

Will Joe be there? 😁

I'm not sure. But I think so. 😶

Fucking hell.

Calm down. He won't bother you.

Fine.

After you texted Caspar, you decided on a tight black dress, black heels, a brown smoky eye, and a light pink lip.

A couple hours later, Caspar showed up at your door. You walked to the uber together.

"Calm down. If Joe is there, he won't bother you," Caspar said and gave you a look of sympathy.

"I know. I'm just scared," you sighed and turned to look out the window.

"You'll be okay. I'll be there if you need to leave," Caspar said and patted your knee reassuringly.

When the uber got to the club, you and Caspar got out and walked in. You walked straight over to the bar.

"What would you like?" The bartender asked you once you sat down.

"2 tequila shot," you said.

Caspar walked over to you and sat down next to you.

"What did you order?" He asked you.

"2 tequila shots," you said and sighed. You adjusted the way you were sitting so you could get more comfortable.

The bartender handed you your shots. You downed both of them. Caspar look at you with wide eyes.

"What the fuck do you want?" You snapped. It felt so good to have some kind of alcohol in your body.

"Damn y/n. I'll see you later. I see a hot girl on the dance floor," Caspar said and got up to leave. Then you asked for 3 more shots.