Tour Jealousy Part 2

You walked back into the hotel room at about 1 am. You went to a bar to people watch.

Joe was asleep when you walked in. He was all the way over to the side so he wouldn't bother you.

You climbed into bed. As far away from Joe as possible.

You got in bed and pulled the covers up to below your neck. You sighed in relief because you were finally off your feet.

You woke to Joe stroking your arm. It was about 3 am.

"What do you want?" You snapped.

"You're breathing heavily. Are you okay?" Joe asked you as you sat up.

"I'm just mad," you huffed and got up to go to the bathroom.

"At me?" He asked and followed you.

"Yes. At you you dumbfuck," you said and closes the bathroom door.

"Why?" He asked you through the bathroom door.

"You're so oblivious to everything Joe," you said and flushed the toilet.

"Well, if you tell me, maybe I won't be so oblivious," he said surprisingly calm.

"Joe, I'm not in the mood to talk, figure it out yourself," you said and walked out of the bathroom after washing your hands.

"Y/n, please," he said as you walked back to bed.

"Joe, I'm tired of you trying to make me jealous," you said and pulled the blanket back up to below your chin.

"Is that what this is about? I'm not purposely trying to make you jealous, it just happens," he said and got back into bed.

"It doesn't "just happen" Joe. I'm done with this conversation. Go to bed," you said and huffed and crawled back under the covers.

"I hope we can solve this soon," Joe said once you were finally back to sleep.

He kissed your forehead and closed his eyes and went to sleep.

----

This is short bc I'm in the car on the way back from this symphony and I'm tired. I wanted to make sure u updated today.

Thanks for reading ❤️ make sure to vote and comment for a part 3 or if you just want it to end here.

If it keeps going, I have some ideas for it!