1

_______________

__________
_____

Your pov:

  "Dumbass." Dinah laid out all her body weight shoving me against the lockers, causing my books to fall out of my hands and my back hitting the cold hard lockers.

Not again

The following girls followed Dinah behind, now crowding around me like a predator hunting a prey. Fighting the urge to get up, I felt my arms give in, falling once again. The girls laughed at the right of me struggling. The pit of my stomach curled up in embarrassment. I let out a loud groan, picking myself up. "Bitch." I muttered to myself.

"What did you say?" Dinah clenched her jaw tempting me to say another word, but the words I wanted to say scrambled in my head. Knowing whether I say something or not, I would still face a consequence. Like a flash of light, before I knew it her fist collided square to my face. A struck of pain heated up my face, feeling every part of my face throb and feeling my nose out of place. 

Being out of balanced from the pain that was encountered, I fell onto my knees, clutching onto my face in agony. I swiftly checked my nose with one hand to check if my nose was okay. Using my index and thumb, I squeezed the bridge, but only winced in pain. Fortunately, my nose was okay. I couldn't afford a broken nose.

  "Man, you're pathetic." Normani bent down to scoop to my level. The other girls mocked me as they watched me.

Tears started forming in the brim of my eyes, but I tried fighting the urge to. Instead I let the physical pain take in. Only focusing on my face. Emotionally, I wanted to let go.

"Hey ladies, get to class!" I slowly picked my head up to see the school's nurse, Mrs.Collin. Great I thought. I was surely glad to have an adult figure put a stop to what was going on, but out of all people. Mrs. Collin knows this situation all too well. It's starting to become deja vu to her at this point.

She started making her way towards, picking up her pace once she saw a clear view on what was going on.

"Shit, let's go." Lauren mumbled. The girls scrambled around till they were gone. They walked as fast as they could; cowards.

Once Mrs. Collin had a clear view of me, she fastened her pace. She bent down at my level. "Oh my." Her hands were about to touch my face to analyze me, but I pushed her hands gently away and stood up.

Finally have the strength to stand up, I mentally groaned as I felt a sting behind my back. I could still remember one of the locks from the locker, plunging into my back from a weird angle.

"Y/N, let's go to my clinic." Without thinking about her offer, I nicely declined. Her comment felt more of a demand. But that most certainly did not change my answer. Knowing her, she would make a big deal about it and tell my family. It'll be a burden of a situation.

"It's fine Mrs.Collin. Thank you ." I picked up my books from the ground, trying my best to avoid her gaze.

"Y/N, you really shouldn't be letting them treat you like this." Wanting to leave from the embarrassment as fast as I could, I ignored her. I slowly moved around her and started walking away.

"One more time I see them do this to you I'm calling your parents," she said one last time. Her voice fading as I walked further away from her.

  I opened the door quietly and peeked my head through the door. The whole class suddenly stopped listening to the teacher and now all eyes were on me.

I hated getting attention.

I opened the door wider and walked in. "Ahh Ms.Y/L .. so glad you could join us. Please take a seat," Mr.Lacey said as he looked at me.

I gave a little nod as I closed the door behind me.

Walking to my seat, I could see everyone whispering while looking at my beat up face. I looked down to avoid all the stares until I finally reached my seat.

"Okay where was I-Oh! Okay so the nucleus..." I stared at him as he went through the slides on the board, but I wasn't comprehending anything. Staring into nothing, I began zoning out in my own thoughts.

Suddenly a piece of paper hits the back of my head. I looked at the direction where the paper was thrown. Not being surprised, it was Normani and Camila.

A devilish smirk was plastered on their face. If I could just wipe that smirk on their face, I would.

Camila then reached under to retrieve something from her bag. Before pulling her hand back, she glanced at the teacher then me. She exposed the object out in the open and chucked an eraser at me. The eraser hit me right in the middle of my forehead.

They both laughed quietly, while I turned around sinking down in my seat.

All throughout class the duo would find ways to irritate me. The teacher never once caught them. It was frustrating

To my luck, the bell finally rung. I quickly shoved my things into my backpack and bolted out of class.

Once I finally reached my locker, I exchanged my science stuff with math. Finishing up, I closed my locker as fast as I could to avoid those girls. I sighed in relief when I knew I'd made it safe to my next class.

"Hey!" I jumped and tensed up hoping it wasn't who I thought it is.

"Y/N, where were you this morning?" Comfort sunk in as I realized that familiar voice. My head turned to look at my best friend, Andrea. She smiled at me before snaking her arm around mine.

"I was running late. The usual."

"Yeah sure. Your bruises tell me otherwise. You shouldn't lie to me, you know." I felt guilty for not telling her the truth. I mean the whole situation is embarrassing. I'm almost fully grown and I can't even fight my own battles. Normani was right, I was pathetic.

Walking in the hallway, a sudden erupt of laughter caught my attention. I shifted closer to Andrea when I realized it was the girls.

They were minding their own business. Surprisingly.

They were talking to one another at Camila's locker. Don't let their smile fool you, they're dangerous and completely self centered. How can a group of teenage girls be so brutal.

Andrea followed my gaze and looked back at me with a soft sigh.  "Them again?" She asked softly. I chose not to respond knowing she already knew the answer.

I ducked my head down, hoping they wouldn't see me.

"Hey ugly!" I heard Ally shout. So creative and original. Andrea wrapped her arm around my shoulder protectively.

"Back off shorty. Don't appreciate the chihuahua behavior," Andrea said in a cheeky manner.

"Fuck you." Ally spat back. She flipped both of us off before walking away with the girls trailing behind her.

Lauren stayed behind,"Go fuck yourself Andrea. Both of you are fucking worthless."

"Funny, I could say the same for you." Andrea removed her arm around my shoulder and grabbed my hand.

Before Lauren could say anything back, Andrea dragged us both out of that situation.

____________________________________

Drama? Drama.