5

____________

________
____

Your pov:

Sunday.

Don't really know what to do.

I did my homework, did my chores, and everything else. All my friends are busy doing their own thing. The only person I could think of was Emma. I suppose I could text her.

Me: hey wanna hang out today?

Emma : Sure! Where?

Me: Wanna hang out at this cafe? I heard it's pretty cool

Emma: Alright txt me the place

Me: (Address)

Emma: See you there! <3

   That was a relief. I felt myself growing on Emma. This comforting feeling when i'm with her is something I could get used to. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and got up from the couch. I ran upstairs, before I headed to my room, I walked in my mom's bedroom.

"Hey Mom," I greeted and I saw Eleanor cuddling with mom. I smiled at the both of them,"Hi Y/N" Eleanor said.

"Hi sweetheart," mom said softly.

I walked closer to the bed,"Looking a little bit better." I touched her forehead checking her fever.

"Yes, Andrew gave me these new pills that the doctor prescribed me. It's supposed to help me with my coughing." On cue she started to cough uncontrollably. I tapped on her back gently hoping it would help.

"That's good. Hopefully you get better soon," I said, leaving a kiss on her forehead. "Want any snacks before I leave?" I asked the both of them while I started to walk backwards to head to my room. Eli nudged at my mom which made my mom giggle.

"What?" I looked at them curiously.

"You going to see your crush," Eleanor teased and mom laughed softy.

  "No." I immediately said in defense. "What's her name?" Mom asked in curiosity, but before I could answer, Eleanor beat me to it. "Emma. Pretty name right?"

I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up, so I tried hiding it before these two tease me even more.

"She's a good friend," I told the both of them.

  "I bet she's really sweet," Mom said and Eleanor nodded. I'm glad my mom wasn't pushing it any further or I would've lost it. She always knew the limit and my privacy.

"Okay that's enough. I'm going now before I'm late. Love you both."

After throwing on a hoodie and changing into some sweats, I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I looked decently presentable. Examining myself in the mirror, I then grabbed some rings to put and headed downstairs.