Introduction.

Wilmer Valderrama. The man is filthy rich and only cares about himself, he's controlling, he's manipulating and most of all he's a womanizer. He's known for using girls and breaking their hearts, he doesn't believe in love. He hates the word with a passion, that's because he's never loved anybody not even his family.

Demi Lovato. The sweetheart of America and would rather care for others before herself, she the innocent 23 year old that didn't know much about romance but hoped that her love story would be like a fairytale. She's a billionaire but doesn't show it off, she hates people who show off what they have to people who don't have as much.

All the things she hates is what Wilmer Valderrama is, Demi believes in love but Wilmer believes it's just a fantasy and doesn't believe in romance. Wilmer has a different woman in his bed every night which is what he's proud of but as for Demi, she thinks men like that are cheater's and don't deserve happily ever after's. Also, Wilmer flaunts his money off everywhere he goes and doesn't like giving it away as Demi loves giving people money which would make them happy. Demi loves making people smile, as Wilmer loves seeing woman cry.

When they meet for the first time is it HATE OR LOVE?