Chapter 10: What's Your Middle Name?

Demi spent most of the day at her office and talking to employees about why she hasn't been in and why she wouldn't be in for longer. After finishing paperwork and showing employees what they have to do, she was leaning against the glass doors to her office while talking to employees while they worked.

"So, Ms Lovato. You've got to work with Mr. Valderrama and this business will join with his on your fathers wishes?" Emily spoke up, she was the more loud but gotten along with Demi very well. Demi insist that all her employees call Demi and not Ms Lovato but they wouldn't listen to her.

"I wouldn't mind! Have you seen Wilmer Valderrama? He's so hot." Theresa gushed but Demi turned her head to her, rage bubbled within her as jealousy took over her. She hated the thought of anybody gushing over him, he wasn't there's and didn't want to be but all of a sudden snapped.

"Theresa, your fired! Get out." Demi instantly regretted her decision but never went back on her word as she would of looked like a fool, everybody's mouths dropped as that was the first person she'd ever fired. Even Demi was looking shocked as the words slipped out of her mouth and she wondered why that man had a huge effect on her. Theresa slowly picked her stuff up and everybody's eyes switched between hers and Demi's, nobody spoke until the sound of the lift coming up caught their attention.

"Princess?" Wilmer's voice spoke as he exited the lift and Demi's eyes widen towards the man, shocked on why he was in her building. He was wearing a suit as always and smiled once seeing Demi, he didn't care about anything in the building but her, all of his attention was on the beautiful In front of him. He didn't want to leave there argument on a bad note, him being the guy his best friend Jason told him he was the one that always had to apologise back.

"Wilmer, what are you doing? Why're you here?" Demi asked, her elbow coming of the glass window and towards him. The smirk on his face that made every girl swoon as he made is way towards her but when he did his mouth went to her earlobe, she shivered at the touch of him before chuckling.

"Beautiful, that was mean what you just did to your employee." He whispered against her and she got lost in his eyes, his scent invaded her nostrils making her haze. Demi hummed not knowing what she was saying and he suddenly kissed her cheek while pulling back before moving his gaze to the unmoving woman who was confused by what was happening.

"Your not fired, my beautiful associate is jealous." Demi's mouth dropped open at the mans arrogant but as she was about to speak to defend herself Wilmer was tugging her hand towards the lift. Wilmer's hand was over Demi's mouth as he pulled her into the lift with her huffing, he chuckled when the door closed he left go of her mouth.

"What do you think your doing? This is my company Wilmer, every time I try to calm down you come back and annoy me again! Gosh your such an ass." Demi crossed her arms while giving Wilmer a death glare but he only stared amused at the younger woman. He didn't speak to her, it was silence but moments later he asked her a question.

"What's your middle name?" Demi smiled a little even when she tried not to before looking over towards the man who wanted to get to know The woman in front of him. He game her a small smile hen followed by a wink which made her shake her head at how the man would never change.

"It's Devonne. That was a random question." Demi chuckled as they stepped out of the lift, Demi put a space between them when they walked, Wilmer thought over the word again before smiling again.

"I like that name, Devonne. It's pretty on you, Demetria Devonne Lovato. I love it. Mines Eduardo." Wilmer opened the car door for her and she smiled but wondered how he easily he changed, he could make her angry but then be a gentleman to her and treat her like every woman should be treated.

"Thank you, Wil. Eduardo suits you and your Spanish name." Wilmer walked around the other side of the car to get in, he noticed how Demi shortened his name because nobody had called him Wil. He hates whenever somebody shortened his name or gave him a nickname but when Demi says it she makes it sound sexy with her angelic voice.

"Say my name again, the one you just said." Wilmer spoke huskily, Demi rolled her eyes towards him as the driver drove off towards her house. "Wil," Demi purred and even though Wilmer knew she was teasing he still managed to get aroused by the woman in front and thought about how hot she'd sound with moans falling from her mouth.

"Hmm, I like that. Do you have any siblings?" Wilmer spoke again and Demi turned to him with a baffled look on why he was asking many questions when she didn't even ow why he was in her office.

"Wilmer, why are you asking so many questions? Why was you at my office today? Also I don't have any siblings, my dad and mom are uh-" Demi stopped herself while looking down, she didn't want to talk about it at the moment and Wilmer noticed the frown on her face at the mention of her two parents.

"I'm asking so many questions because I want to know you better, I don't know much about you so I decided to go to your office as you didn't turn up to my building like you said you would. We could spend the night getting to know each other? It's really your decision." Wilmer looked towards the woman for an answer but after a moment of thinking it through she decided it'd be better if they knew each other at become more comfortable.

"I think I'd like that..." Demi grinned, Wilmer wanted to ask her about her dad or mom but dint want to push the boundaries so stuck to basic questions such as what's your favourite colour. They then spoke about their childhood and growing up and Wilmer was shoved to find that she was homeschooled but it was clear as why she still had her virginity, most high school guys at his private school only wanted a girls virginity and he hated that.

"I liked homeschooled, it seems boring but I was more of a shy and quiet child back when I was a teenager. The only time I spoke to people my age was my cousins or when my dads business partners would invite their children around but they was always stuck up and spoil the which I hate. I don't like when people throw their money around and when I have children I promised myself that I wouldn't spoil them and never not say 'no' to them because that's the only way they learn." Wilmer didn't know why but felt his stomach clench at the fact of having children, they'd be beautiful just like her. Was the only thing he thought of.

"Hmm, I like that. It's rare to find a billionaire woman who doesn't depends on money." Wilmer smiled at her, that's when Demi started to wonder where they was because it'd been longer in the car that usual to get to her place. It'd been 30 minutes and even though she was enjoying time with Wilmer, which she never thought would happen she was hungry and wanted to eat.

"How old are you?" Demi asked him without looking, she was too busy looking out for he window to see where they was but Wilmer was smirking at the woman. She looked so confused which made her eyebrows knit together and a pout to form on her face, he answered but not knowing if she'd like the answer.

"I'm 35." That's when Demi's mouth dropped open and she turned towards him with a shocked expression, her head turning from the window and towards the man who didn't look anything over 30 but was shocked by it. Wilmer's body tensed as he noticed how she didn't like the answer.

"Woah, you look hot- uh I mean- good. You look good for your age." Demi rephrased and Wilmer let out a loud chuckle as a blush formed on her cheeks as she muttered curse words under her breath. He couldn't help but feel delighted with her answer and boosting his self esteem up.

"Yes, your 12 years younger than me. I know it's a lot of years because your only young, oh and we needed to stay at my house for the night as I have my business laptop here and there's no point going home so late." Wilmer laughed at Demi's reaction and soon they pulled up to a huge mansion that looked like it'd only just been built and spent millions on, even though she hated mansions she had to admit that it was beautiful.

"Don't worry, princess. You can wear my clothes."