Chapter 26: Don't Call Me Demetria!

Demi smiled seeing the handsome man walk into her office, he looked stressed out which was the opposite from only a couple hours before which made her frown. As soon as he pushed the glass door to her office open he didn't even speak when he seen her, he pulled her by the hips closer to him as his lips attacked hers in a rough and demanding kiss.

Shocked, Demi's eyes widened as she thought he would ignore her since they had sex for the second time but he'd done the total opposite. Was this was couples done? But me and Wilmer aren't a couple... Were not right? Demi came out of her thoughts when Wilmer bit on her still unmoving lips which made her moan slightly but was cut off by Wilmer's lips. Their lips moved in sync when Demi finally kissed back, he scrunched her hair in his hand as she gripped his neck their eyes finally fluttered open when Demi pulled back for air much to Wilmer's disapproval.

"Wil, why did you do that? We could get seen at any moment! Do you know that paparazzi was watching us last night? Oh, and now my employees too!" Demi's blush was clear as she pulled up the pictures of them kissing on Wilmer's car, he only smirked in response when she pointed towards the see-through glass window seeing all the woman's eyes widen when the noticed they both was watching them and rushed back to work.

"Do you really care about that? Your not a one night stand Demi, or an affair... I-" Wilmer struggled for words as the words he wanted to say fell out of his head which made him I'm stutter in confusion for the right words to say. Demi was impatient and started to get annoyed with the man in front of her spend decided to get back to work by walking out of the office.

"Wait! Dem-" Wilmer rushed after her, not caring about the employees on the floor who was nosy and watched with curious eyes as the last time they'd seen him they had nothing going on and Demi hated him.

"He's on nickname basis." One of the woman whispered loudly which caused everybody in the room to snicker and try to cover a laugh.

Look, we've been enjoying each other's company the last few months..." Wilmer tried to say the words he wanted but he'd never down this type of thing, Demi sighed but turned back. She didn't understand what the man wanted from her as her eyebrows rose up in bewilder.

"You can say that again." Another woman called, followed by a bunch of snickers. They must've seen they picture along with everybody else in the world.

"Shut it! All of you get back to work." Demi called, not liking any of her staffs attitude towards the man. All of the woman's face held shock at Demi's reaction to protect the man, only weeks ago she was angered just by saying his name but now she was angered any time somebody said something bad about him.

"I'm not the guy to date, I've actually never been out on a date with a woman but I would like you to be my start and maybe my end? I really like you Demi, more than I could ever imagine and as much as it scares me because I don't know what tins feeling is... I know that I want you in my life and being away from you the past month was proved it because I couldn't focus without you. I'm falling for you Demetria, but I don't want to rush things as I know both of us aren't experts when it comes to dating... Will you go on a date with me?" Demi's mouth fell open at Wilmer's words, she'd never thought anything like that but by the 'awe's that came from the girls mouth it was the sweetest thing she'd ever heard.

Is it love I'm feeling?
Is it just a crush?
Do I just find him attractive since I've slept with him or more?

Okay, I know that I'm falling for him.

"First of all, don't call me Demetria!" Demi warned as she wrapped her arms around Wilmer's neck but he only bit his lip in nerves, he'd never spoken such powerful words to a woman before but when it came to Demi the words fell out of his mouth because that was the honest opinion of her.

"Seriously, that's the first thing you say? You know-" Demi shut the guy of by pressing her lips against his for the second time but she couldn't help but fall into it. As much as she wanted to pull away because her employees were watching, she couldn't as she loved the feeling of his lips against hers. Demi couldn't get enough of him.

"Don't reply a smart ass comment! It's only been a couple of months since we first met but I love every moment with me, you've showed me so may new experiences-" Wilmer smirked as he knew what she meant, sex. "- I've learnt more about you and as I do I learn your not the guy I made out you to be, I'm sorry for being such a bitch when we first met but when I spent time away from you due to our arguments I realise I enjoy being around you. Even though we're total opposites and I don't know what I feel towards you we've got to start somewhere right? So, Yes Wilmer I'll go on a date with you." Wilmer grinned at the woman who only rolled her eyes at the amusement in s eyes. He always loved how she swore and made herself out to be some rebellion but she was the total opposite from it, she's so innocent.

"I'm not innocent. Now, have you seen my dad? He's not answering any of my calls when I try." Wilmer continued kissing her neck when she spoke but came to a halt at the mention of Patrick, all of the problems in hand fell back. With Demi all of his problems and stress disappeared which he loved but at the mention they'd all came back.

"No. Why would I know?" Wilmer chuckled nervously, Demi rose her eyebrows but shrugged it of as she pecked his lips and continued to walk back to her office with him following. Wilmer couldn't believe he'd just admitted to her what he thought, he didn't know if what he was feeling was strong enough to tell her but he was glad he did and couldn't help the smile that made its way on his face as Demi intwined her hand with his as they walked.

Patrick- Get to the weaponry building NOW! We need to talk. Oh, and if your deciding to tell Demi your real feelings... Then why not tell her about the things you do, your a killer Wilmer as am I. I don't want my daughter involved with you, at first I did but I've changed by mind.

If you tell her you've got feelings then I'll tell her about our secret business.-

Wilmer's grip tightened in Demi's hand at the words he read on the screen, she couldn't find out.

Wilmer- you can't, don't ruin this Patrick! She's your daughter...-

Wilmer didn't know what to say, he was baffled by the words that Patrick had replied. Everything was going to fall apart, the relationship he'd built with Demi was going to end, the walls that Wilmer had managed to break and be in Demi's life was going to rebuild. Wilmer was so caught up in thought he didn't realise Demi had let go of his hand to read through her messages that she'd just gotten.

What if Demi leaves me? Oh god, I can't handle her running out again... I need her in my life and I've realised that but people are after me.

"Y-Your a k-killer..." Wilmer's thoughts crumbled when he heard the words fall from Demi's mouth, he lift his head up from the floor and his face fell once he seen the look on Demi's face. She looked... Terrified.

"You-u murdered an I-innocent man. You and d-dad, oh g-god!" Demi screamed as Wilmer went to touch her before he went to touch her. "Demi please! I-it's not my fault. I don't h-have a choice." Wilmer tried to stop the woman but she pushed him away, then al lot a sudden tears fell from his eyes when he noticed Demi cowered away from him, she was terrified and he knew he lost her.

It was the first time he cried in years but Demi had managed to make him cry.