Chapter 27: "Don't Hurt Me!"

Demi ignored the repeated calls from both her dad and Wilmer, tears fell from her eyes as the video replayed in her head. Patrick had sent it to her, while her own father beat the man until he was hardly breathing Wilmer smirked, the smirk she once loved but now it only haunted her. Wilmer shot him in the head, he shot the innocent man that was begging for them to stop, they killed a man who would've had children or a wife.

Her hands shook of fear, the man that loved her the moment he'd set eyes on her was really a murderer and the guy that she had learnt to love and also had shown her so much after only months of meeting. Demi hasn't left her house, it was like her protection as she wanted to shield away from everything.
Was everything Wilmer told her a lie?
Did her dad ever kill anybody in her childhood home?
Was her whole life a lie?
Did her mom know?

Wilmer rushed into his and Patrick's office, he was speaking to men that was there as continuously rang his daughter. He was start it to regret telling her as it know ruined his and her relationship too, before he had even noticed Wilmer his fist came in contact with his jaw. Patrick's defence came up and he instantly found his balance again before swinging a aimed punch at Wilmer's stomach and him to cough because his breath was knocked from his stomach.

"You told her! She ran from me..." Wilmer gasped for air, rage built up within him as the image replayed in his head of Demi looking at him in fear. The woman was terrified off him and Wilmer didn't know what to do, their big secret was out.

"Wilmer, I've known you for a long time but your not right for her! At first I thought you both would be perfect together but now I know that I can't have my daughter in this business." Patrick tried to reason but Wilmer didn't take his words into consideration as his first flew into Patrick's face indicating him fall back at the contact for the second time.

"Boss! You both shouldn't be fighting over her... People are after her now that you've both gotten her involved, why is she alone when anybody could get her?" Mason had been in the business with them for many years and was the most trusted man on the job. He helped Wilmer and Patrick track people down who needed to be killed, giving them advice and helped them both.

"I love her." Wilmer blurted, stopping the two men from coming up with a plan as their heads turned to him in shock. Patrick only smirked at his doing, the guy couldn't be in love with her as he'd only known her a few months. "You don't." Patrick denied anything the man was trying to say as he shook his head in disapproval.

"Now, get in her house anyway you can and take guns with you to protect her because we've just had news... That Justin guy is hacking into her security. He's at her house." Wilmer's angry expression fell as he hurriedly rushed towards the weaponry, pulling guns of the shells that hung up nicely and hide them in his clothes.

"Why didn't you tell me? My girlfriend is hurting and your standing there." Wilmer spat at the man as he continued to get suited up, Patrick only sighed. He knew he'd place Demi's life in danger and now didn't know what he was going to do, Wilmer was always one to protect the ones he loved the best he could so Patrick came up with a solution. As much drama that had happened Wilmer never forgot when Demi admitted to him she liked him.

"Oh and Wilmer before you leave- I've came up with a deal... I know my daughter loves you back but for me to give you permission to date her then you need to do everything you can to protect her." Patrick spoke just as Wilmer rushed to the lift but before the lift closed Wilmer smirked cockily at the man.

"Even without your permission I was going to do everything I could to protect her... After all, that's what love is." Wilmer let out a sigh of determination at the thought of protecting Demi, he would do everything in his power which even if it meant him getting killed himself he'd risk it for saving Demi.

Wilmer breathlessly rushed up Demi's pathway, hoping that after a 10 minute drive he hadn't taken too long after all he didn't know what the Unknown man was capable off. They'd done a background check on the guy named Justin but nothing came up, only things about the billionaire but Wilmer knew from experience he was hiding something.

How can Demi, the innocent beauty date such a evil and despiteful man. Oh, Demi was easy at being tricked which is why she must have trust issues.

Undoubtedly, Wilmer had climbed up countless of mansions and houses so he didn't have a single doubt that he'd fall as he swiftly gripped the pole attached the the house. The only thing wrong about him climbing up houses, he didn't know what was waiting for him on the inside and it terrified him but he remained his strong posture to jump up through the balcony of Demi's bedroom which he knew.

"Simple." Wilmer muttered, as he easily opened the slide in door which is why it worried him so much. It was easy to get into Demi's house and now hesitating on whether he'd taken longer to get there as anything could happen to his Demi, the man was sneaky and Wilmer knew he wasn't going down without a fight.

"Demi! Listen to me, that Spanish guy is a cheater, liar and manipulating so why would you choose him over me. We could be together, I told you I'm sorry!" Wilmer tensed his jaw, he hadn't cheated on Demi but was a liar as he kept his secret from Demi. Wilmer slowly picked his gun from the belt at the side of his pants which was loaded and quietly walked throughout the house.

"Wilmer is anything but that! Your the one who cheated on me lied and is now trying to manipulate me so actually yeah I'd choose him over you thousands of times because he's so much better than you. Oh and he's better in bed than you'll ever be." Wilmer couldn't help but smile at Demi's words, even if they was in this situation but when Demi heard a deep chuckle and loading of a gun he decided it was enough.

"Oh look who decided to join u-" Justin was cut off this his cocky smirk when Wilmer shot at him, his aim perfect as he hit him in the shoulder making him let out a cry in pain. As much as Wilmer wanted to kill him there and then he knew Demi wouldn't even want to be touched by him, he couldn't have that so he decided to only knock him out.

"Fuck! You son of a-" Justin stood up, holding his injured and bleeding shoulder stop his hand but before he got a chance Wilmer's fist connected with his nose with a crack and him to cry our form pain once again. Demi screamed once she heard the gun shot, her eyes wide as she fell against the wall in fear. With one final punch it was enough to knock the younger guy out, Wilmer panting heavily out of anger at the g that had already caused him trouble.

"I'm so sorry Demi, I know I'm not the person you thought I was but this isn't me! I never wanted to be a murderer, my father forced me to the business at a young age and I didn't get a choice. As much as I tried to convince my dad to allow me to leave I couldn't, he told me I had to and then I met your dad at 14 years old just when you was 2 years old. Your dad made me keep it from you. This is me, the real me and I know that you scared but I need you to allow me to protect you." Wilmer slowly walked towards the frightened woman who hesitated on allowing him to be near her.

"Don't hurt me!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Posting early for you guys!