Chapter 31: "I've Rubbed Off On You."

Demi sighed frustratedly as she continued to try and hit the target with the gun she was holding, she'd been doing it for a good 30 minutes as Wilmer only watched and laughed when she got mad.

"Wilmer! Help." Demi turned to the smirking man who was writing something down, they hadn't left the building since they'd went there which was 4 hours ago. The sun beginning to disappear as the city lights of California starting to light up, as much as Demi didn't want to admit she loved the feeling of holding a gun. It was... Powerful.

"Sorry princess, I'm busy." Demi rolled her eyes at the arrogant man who she knew was lying, he wasn't busy as only a minute ago he was watching her struggle. She'd learnt everything about the history of the organisation and met a lot of men who worked in the building but never any women, she left Wilmer to work for 2 hours before returning back to him. At least everybody in the business knew who Demi was and not to mess with her as Wilmer would be one of the consequences if doing so, she pressed down on the gun once more trying to aim perfectly and flinching when the bang erupted from it but Wilmer knew she'd get used to it in time.

"For fuck sake!" Demi shouted as the gun hit the side of the wall, the was a quite huge red dot in the middle of the wall what your suppose to hit but Demi wasn't inching close enough to hit it. Swiftly, her head turned to see the handsome man laughing at her in the corner of the room, "I've seem to of rubbed of on you, baby. I love when you swear but please stop, I love your innocence more." Wilmer winked and instantly she blushed like always.

Daydreaming, her eyebrows rose as she looked at the man. Only noticing her life was going to take a huge turn from now, she was standing in a secret building and holding a gun which was all the things she never thought she'd ever do but yet nothing is easy when it comes to Wilmer. He was never the man she'd of fell for, he was 12 years older and she never thought she was into older guys but on him everything was attractive, he's a murderer but for some reason she didn't care about that and wanting him to be hers. No matter who or what happened, nobody could change her feelings for him because she was already falling to deep in to their relationship. What were they now? Still girlfriend and boyfriend? She trust him with her life even after seeing him kill people with a gun, but she never knew why?

There answers she'll be receiving in time because being in a business so dangerous isn't going to be all fun, it's dangerous and you never know when your time is up. Your life could end any minute being where Demi was, the truth was as long as she was with Wilmer she never cared of what was going to happen next. Everything was a adrenaline rush, a thrill and Demi loved it.

"I'm sorry, I'll help you." Demi heard Wilmer's deep voice in her ear which brought her out of her thoughts to realise he wasn't standing behind a desk in the room anymore, he was behind her with his hands running down her sides and his lips against her ear, "What?" Demi asked bewildered due to her thoughts.

"You was frowning at me, now watch me. Your not holding it right, move your thumb." Wilmer reached out to were Demi was pointing the gun and moved her fingers to the right places, kissing her neck in the process which made her head fall to the side granting him more access.

"Now shoot." Wilmer muttered, grunting slightly as Demi leaned back against his crotch before his finger went over Demi's and pressed down on the handle allowing the bang. Neither of them moved from their position as Wilmer's hands slipped into her top, her jumping away at his cold, rough hands running up her smooth skin.

"Wilmer." Demi's head fell in the crook of his neck as she turned her body around to meet his, her expensively manicured nails grazed his skin and run through his carefully done hair. Demi and Wilmer didn't notice where they were as they both feel into oblivion, Wilmer roughly pushed Demi back against the wall but not enough to hurt her while her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Demi, they have security cameras. Your dad runs through them, he'll see us. I promised him I wouldn't touch you in any sexual way." Wilmer protested with himself in his head to push away put when Demi grind her hips against his member poking through his suit pants he lost self control.

"That's a promise you'll have to break..." Demi's chest was starting to rise and fall quicker as her breathing become shorter, she cried out when Wilmer's rough hand slipped into her skirt while the other massaged her boobs. They was lost in there own fantasy, Demi's eyes fluttered shut in ecstasy and Wilmer's hands ran over the fabric of her panties.

"Demi, your dad..." Wilmer muttered, he couldn't push away from her, he loved the feeling of being close to her as her scent inhaled his nostrils. He wanted her to push away due to him losing all self control he had left, the moist panties soaked through onto Wilmer's fingertips and it only made the tent in pants grow.

"W-Why are you scared of him? He won't see them, we'll erase the security footage for tonight. I- I can't wait until we get back to your house, I need you now." Demi's words her muffled due to her kissing Wilmer's neck, her rushed words sent Wilmer over edge and to her dismiss pulled his hand that was massaging her boob from her top and hurriedly fiddled with the belt on his pants. They fell down to his ankles before kicking them off onto the floor, he hated to have we'd with Demi in such a illegal and horrible place but both of them were too high in lust to even care.

"Have you got a condom? Wilmer, not teasing right now..." Demi shuddered as the cold wall that she was leaning against behind her while Wilmer rushed to slip from his boxers, at the sight of them falling she smirked. "No but I promise I'm clean as I got checked last month." She could never believe he was that big but without warning Wilmer ripped the panties that cost so much.

"Wilmer! They cost a lot of money, they were my best pair." Demi whined but without warning she gasped at the fulfil feeling, along with him cussing as her walls around him stretched. "Rough," was the only word Demi whispered seductively before she was lost on bliss. Wilmer didn't waste a minute as he held her hands above her head so she couldn't move and his hips met hers in a rhythm they'd learnt quickly, Demi cried out in pleasure as her hands gripped his shoulder scratching harshly.

"More Wilmer! Oh god, your amazing."

"Fuck Demi, you feel so good!"

"Faster, Wilmer!"

"Demi! Demi, I'm coming."

The grunts fell from Wilmer's mouth as he was clouded in pleasure, Demi screamed Wilmer's name repeatedly as he continued to hit her g-spot each time. Wilmer's hands gripped Demi's hips as she rocked against him, her pants against Wilmer's made goosebumps rise on his skin and with one last thrust Demi gasped before screaming as she fell apart in his arms along with Wilmer gripping her tight as his orgasm fell through. Demi's legs shook from the pleasure around Wilmer waist but it only made him smirk before his eyes widened.

"Dem, please tell me you was on the pill that woman take right?" Wilmer didn't know now anything about them, a woman told him she was on it once so she couldn't get pregnant so he assumed hat most woman took it. He never spoke to women unless having sex except Demi, with a slight laugh she nodded breathlessly against him.

"I am, but Wilmer If I find out you aren't clean and have some sort of-" Wilmer stopped Demi with kissing her lips sloppily from the activity that had just taken place while she felt something twirl within her and it didn't feel nice at all. Oh, I don't like him letting go within me. Her face held disgust while Wilmer slipped out of her which caused a whimper but he still held her close, "I'm sorry I allowed us to do it here, it's not the place I'd ever want to do it with you because I I always wanted each time we do it to be at one of houses not a gun building." Demi smiled against him, it wasn't his fault since she ignored him when he told her to let go.

"What the fuck have you done?" Wilmer's back was turned from the man but he froze at the voice but from the look on Wilmer's face she looked guilty as her eyes widened, Patrick.