Chapter 29: Protect Me, Bad Guy.

Wilmer watched the woman rub her temples in a circular motion as she let out a stressed out sigh from her mouth. Demi knew it was a hard decision but it's not everyday your being searched by men you have never met who are trying to kill you, the man your falling for and your father right? So how is Demi suppose to trust the 2 men that lied to her all her life.

"Demi, I need you to trust me. Look at me-" Wilmer lift Demi's head up by her chin with a gentle touch and a kiss on the head which made her insides melt as all of his eyes held was assurance. Is it strange that I trust the man that I hated when I first met, which was then the opposite and still after I watched a video of him killing somebody?

"-I'll do everything in my power to keep you away from the fighting and killing, even if that means I die." Demi's face fell at the sentence, he's going to die? Her eyes widen in realisation that everything that has happened isn't a dream, it's reality and she didn't know if she could handle it. People being hurt was what she hated most, Demi always hated violence and was more of a piece maker and gentle.

"Your going to die? No, Wilmer. I will not do this if this means you die, I-I can't let you die." Wilmer's eyes fell to Demi's hand gripping his wrist in a possessive manner, he knew he shouldn't of mentioned the fact that he could die due to the fear and shakiness in Demi's features.

"I know, I know. I'm thinking it too... I'm too handsome to die." Wilmer smirked but it flattered when he felt her grip tighten on his wrist, he wanted to smile at he thought of her being over protective over him. It gave him a warmth and tenderness within him as it gave him a sign that she hasn't given up on their relationship, it gave him hope that he could get them out of the mess he'd pulled her into.

"I don't know if I will Demi but it is a possibility. My main priority right now is you, I've lost two of the most important woman in my life and your the first woman that I've become close to since they died... I can't let you go too." Wilmer's amused expression was off his face as slipped his hand with Demi's, ignoring her attempt to protest. He knew she was going to be uncomfortable with what he does but once she seen how cruel and painful the world and even the people on it could be, then she'd understand.

"I wanna see the hidden buildings... Everything about the organisation. Like you said, I'm involved now whether I like it or not so I want you to tell me everything about it. Also, I want to see my dad as I need to discuss everything with him, just- promise me by the end of everything you will never lie to me again and not you, me or dad gets hurt?" Demi's voice was strained and Wilmer knew she was trying to keep up with everything that was going on around her, he noticed she was only just wrapping her head around every event that had happened.

"I'll show you everything, your dad is at the weaponry building as that's the most efficient and productive but-" Wilmer was cut off by the sound of a window smashing, Demi's small whimper was heard as her nails gripped his arm harshly.

"Don't move, Demi!" Wilmer pushed Demi into the kitchen and closed the door on her as he didn't want to kill nobody in front of her, she nervously hid under the table but once hearing the smashing. Her heart rate increased as she was breathing heavily incase anybody came in or even hurt Wilmer, at the thought of that she rushed out from under the table but as she opened the door she squealed at the sight of Wilmer shooting an unknown person against the chest. At the sight of blood she felt to the floor as a panic attack came over her, she always hated blood even as child she'd faint at the sight of blood. Which is one of the reasons why her father didn't allow her to know about what he did, she's too innocent and kind to hear the torturous things they do. The sight of blood made her head spin but the feeling of Wilmer's hands caress her back in an instant.

"Demi, breath princess. You'll be fine!" Wilmer breathed heavily at the action that had taken place in front of them, at Wilmer's soft touch she slowly started to calm and come out of her hazy state from the the blood which shocked her as she'd never reacted so quickly to anybody's touch before during a panic attack it usually took half and hour for her to get her breath back. Getting her sight back meant seeing 3 guys on the floor, all of them was lifeless and bleeding against the marble and shining floor as Wilmer held Demi on the floor in his arms.

"Oh god! Wil, I don't think I can help... I mean- I've just had a panic attack at the sight of blood." Demi panicked against him, her eyes didn't leave the men's as guilt came over her because she didn't even try to defend them. Wilmer noticed the frown on her face while she stared at the men so he held her closer, "What I did had a reason. When me and your father kill people it'd because we had to! They deserved it Demi, don't care feel the need to blame yourself for not helping. You know your too kind, always wanting to make people happy."

Demi swore she heard Wilmer whisper, "Which is one of the things I love about you." But shook it off as her head fell against his chest. Why don't I hate him? He's just killed 3 men and I'm laying beside him like it was nothing. Poor lives was lost and I'm laying with a murderer. Demi gripped Wilmer tighter unknowingly as she got lost in her thoughts, she didn't care if Wilmer was murderer because she loved him. Wait what? I don't love him. I DON'T LOVE HIM! Why do I love him when he's a murderer? This is not how my life was suppose to go, I planned everything out. My Prince Charming was someone who was caring and had an amazing job with kindness that could kill and handsome, oh fuck I just described Wilmer! Well, he can be caring but it's only ever to me, he is a billionaire but with a secret organisation too and he's kind when you get know him then lastly... Handsome, he's so attractive!

No matter how many times Demi tried to persuade herself, she couldn't. It was official, she was in love with a guy that kills people. Wilmer Valderrama.

"Demi! I know, it's a lot to take in but please don't think of me as a murderer. Those guys work for our rival company, well one of them which is Justin's business. We've only just found out about them but because I have you he found out about us and is doing everything he can to kill us. We don't know anything on Justin, he's like- a mystery. I've gotten the best private investigator in the world and still nothing, we don't know who he is or where his organisation is from and because of that he's winning at the moment. The longer it takes to find them, the longer we have to keep you protected before the get to you." Wilmer spoke truthfully, he helped Demi to stand with a kiss on the cheek that made her blush as it was uncomfortable on the floor when finally Demi spoke.

I love him, if he can still manage to make me blush it something right? Oh god, why do I have to fall for a bad guy. Everything in my life was easy, simple and just plain boring but now it's just turned into a whole lot of drama and even though it's dangerous I love the adrenaline rush it gives me. Why are you making my life complicated Wilmer Valderrama?

"Then what are we standing here for? I wanna see everything and NO LYING! Also, you look so hot holding a gun." Wilmer chuckled at the woman as she looked so excited, he was surprised how easily she took it but it took a whole lot a convincing to persuade her into it. Demi Lovato is stubborn!

"I promise, you'll be with me at all times. You just gave to trust me."

"Then protect me, bad guy."