Chapter 32: 53 Women?

Demi didn't waste a minute before quickly pushing Wilmer from her, her legs still shaking from her high as she rushed to cover herself in front of her dad along with Wilmer. After Wilmer had only gotten his boxers on he was knocked to the floor as Patrick punched him repeatedly, murderous eyes as he punched him in the stomach knocking all of the air from his body. As Wilmer coughed from lack of air Patrick had gotten the chance to kick Wilmer's side one last time before was taken to the other side of the room.

"Wil, are you okay?" Demi's touch instantly calmed him down as he seen Demi looking over him concerned, he swore he'd heard a bone crack in one part of his body but it wasn't as bad as he'd gotten from Patrick so he sat up hissing at the pain. Patrick and Wilmer's best man on the job was holding him against the wall to calm as Demi leaned up with her hand caressing his cheek were he'd taken a hit from him.

"Why the fuck would you hit him?" Demi spat, turning her body to look a her father who stopped struggling and stood shocked with Demi's words. She helped Wilmer to his feet making sure to kiss his cheek in the process as a sorry for her father's actions while he held his stomach in agony.

"You swore? Since when do you cuss at me, and why are you defending him? Did he force you into it because I'll kill you on the fucking spot if you did!" Rage was in Patrick's eyes as he shouted over to the pair, Demi intwined their hands together with a sigh at how her father could even think Wilmer would do anything.

"No, he'd never force me into anything. Oh, and Wilmer taught me to swear when he continued to cuss and I learnt the words." Wilmer couldn't help but let a small smile appear on his face at how she didn't even know any cuss words in the beginning, of course she wouldn't she's innocent. Demi's grip tightened on him painfully but it only made Wilmer raise his eyebrow at how she tried to hurt him but he hardly even felt any pain in his hand she was squeezing, she glared at him realising he wasn't affected but it only made him let out a loud laugh causing him to gasp when the pain in his ribs signified.

"You agreed to gave sex with him, I thought I taught you better Demi than to go with a man who'd slept with so man women!" Patrick shook his head disapprovingly but it only made Demi roll her eyes shocking Wilmer, he didn't know how she was standing up to her father as usually she was timid by him. Wow, I guess I really have changed her. Wilmer stared at the woman, amazed how she'd still stood by him throughout everything when any other woman would of taken off, she's different alright. Wilmer thought.

"Oh, we're dating. He's my boyfriend, he has been for a few days but things changed when I found everything out." Patrick's mouth dropped into a shocked expression as he specifically told Wilmer not to ask her out of any kind due to him not approving of the man.

"Really? I thought you broke it off when you found out..." Wilmer trailed off, he didn't know Demi had kept her word but she only smiled at him.

"I didn't tell you that I broke it off, did I? Oh, and you still owe me a date!" Demi winked playfully at him as Wilmer greedily attached their lips not caring if Patrick was watching, the smile was etched onto Wilmer's face at such good news.

"What? Why would you date such a selfish and utterly disgraceful man? Demi, look around you... Your in a room full of guns. Do you really want this as your future with him? He's 12 years older than you also, oh and do you know he's slept with 53 woman in total?" The last part made Demi retract her hand from Wilmer quickly, now it was Demi's turn to hold a shocked expression as she never thought he'd been its so many woman. Now I regret not pushing him away, oh god I think I've gotten a sexual transmitted disease! Demi panicked as she quickly took a step away from Wilmer.

"No, it won't be our future because I want out! I've thought about it and I don't want to be included in this business anymore, as long as I'll be with Demi I don't want nothing to do with this organisation. I didn't sleep with 53 women Demi, I promise you!" Wilmer defended, trying to make his case while pulling Demi back to him without her permission, intwining their hands once again but she didn't retaliate as she was lost in thought with a frown on her beautiful face.

"You can't have out! You told me you'd never have out of this business so you can't just take off, they'll already be after you Wilmer." Patrick came up with an excuse as he couldn't handle it on his own, Wilmer only shook his head.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED ANYMORE! I'M HAVING OUT OF THIS ILLEGAL ORGANISATION AND THEN I WILL MOVE ON WITH DEMI!" Demi flinched as Wilmer's voice roared, he was mad at making Demi think their relationship through as he was ruining what they had.

"Move on? What do you mean?" Demi asked, turning to face the man with a confused look etched onto her face. Demi and Wilmer hadn't spoken about their future, nor about heir relationship and it worried Wilmer more than Demi as she was still trying to take all of the information she had been given the last week in.

"Well I don't want you getting hurt so if we both get out as quickly as possible of this organisation then we can focus on our relationship, what will happen next?" Wilmer questioned, he didn't know any answers but all he cared about was getting him and Demi out of the mess he'd created and hopefully move on but both of them knew nothing was going to go right with this plan of his.

"And how Wilmer? Every guy in this business knows about us now, we've got to different organisations after us or more specifically me! You think I'd thought about running away from everything because I have but then I didn't want to leave you, I worry about if they'll get me. What will they do to me? Because I know for a fact it's going to be traumatising. W-Will they r-rape me?" Demi whispered, a gasp falling from her lips at the thought of anybody touching her that wasn't Wilmer and so did he as he pulled Demi forward with an angry glare.

"They will never touch you! Only I can touch you like that because your mine, I won't ever let them touch you Demi and I've planned to get as much men as possible in here to train. I'll always be there to protect you." Wilmer pressed his lips against Demi's as she smiled into it at his possessiveness while Patrick only raised his eyebrows. With a breathless moan they pulled away form the kiss, Wilmer's face still inches from hersc

"You can't always be there to protect me Wilmer, either will you dad. What will happen then?" Wilmer only moved his eyes to Patrick who was sighing, neither of them knew how to deal with the rivalry on their hands and they knew it wouldn't be forever that the men would be hiding in the dark, knowing when they did come it'd be for Demi. The thought made Wilmer grip Demi's waist making her yelp in surprise but his gaze was focused on Patrick, rage in his features as he never wanted anyone to hurt the precious goddess in his arms. Demi's back was to Patrick as she leant into his gentle touch.

With one last look towards them Patrick mouthed, "I'm not done with you but take her out of here." Which made Wilmer turn Demi around, he noticed the yawn escape her mouth as she slowly fluttered her eyes closed but opened them immediately noticing she couldn't sleep there.

"Let's go home, you will be living with me from now on and I know that isn't what we had planned for our relationship but it's either that or facing death." Wilmer didn't allow Demi to respond as he pulled her towards the lift.