Chapter 34: "He Will Wait For You."

Demi took a breath of relief once leaving the room, she'd almost backed out from temptation of the man she she'd kissed his cheek once but it made her want to stay. Stepping out of the room was one of the hardest battles of her life, she struggled to reach the downstairs with her suitcases in tow and tried to be as silent as possible.

"Ms Lovato? Demi! What are you doing awake?" Gina gasped as she ran to Demi but stopped once she seen the suitcases she was holding, her eyes narrowed as Demi knew she was busted. Gina, she'd known and cared for Wilmer since he was so young and they both had thick Spanish accents so of course she'd tell him.

"Look Gina, I know that- Your leaving him?" Gina interrupted Demi, the visible glare on her face at the woman in front of her as she'd always loved Demi's company and didn't think she was the type of heartless woman.

"I have reasons Gina, many. I'm assuming you now about the organisation Wilmer is running and I don't think I can handle it! T-this is too much. I love him, I've never told him but I do- I just- I can't stay. Please understand Gina when I tell you this that I think it would be better if I left, for both of us and maybe Justin won't be after Wilmer anymore. I don't want Wilmer risking his life for me, I can learn on my own just fine how to handle my life and I don't ever want to be guilty for the man I'd loved to die. I couldn't even imagine the thought of me loosing him so it's better to get out of this relationship now than to loose him later." Demi whispered, Gina noticed the frightened women in her words so she sighed before pushing open the door that she was just about to lock.

"Go. If he asks anybody I'll tell him I didn't see you, just promise me one thing for my little boy Demi." Demi stepped out of the house knot the cold air of the night while the driver rushed to assistance immediately before she stopped turning to meet Gina's stern look. "Anything," Demi whispered.

"You'll come back. You've got a business running which I'm assuming you'll want to be left in Wilmer's hold-" Demi nodded, she'd wanted Wilmer to hold all of her line of business while she was gone. "- He loves you too, I've heard him say it and it's not like love comes easy. It takes time who his why I'm willing to let you go, this is the first time he's ever falling in love and it's beautiful to watch the cold man turn into such a loving and caring man for such woman." Demi hugged Gina once more as the driver carried her suitcases to the car.

"I promise you, I'll never forget him. Tell him I'll be back for him? I know he won't wait for me and will move on but just let him know I still love him and my dad." Demi sobbed while Gina seen how much she really cared for the man in her eyes, she didn't want to leave but had to.

"I wish you the best. Make sure you take good care of yourself, I'll keep Wilmer in check and I'm sure he'll wait for you because he loves you." Without any other words Demi rushed into the car, tears fell down her face with a soft sigh of plea for advice from anybody before she'd drive the car on her own. Not wanting anyone nor get driver to know where she was heading, she drove to the airport where her jet was already set to go.

"I love you Wilmer Valderrama, I hope we meet again one day."
~~~~~~
Well, I've decided I'm going to end this book but don't worry because a sequel will be coming.

New book which I'm already coming up with a cover!