Chapter 1: Baby Or Princess?

Demi slowly stepped into the ball room, carefully in case she slips in her heels and it gets caught on her dress. She immediately attracted the attention of every man in the room including women as they turned their heads towards the beauty that just arrived. Demi blushed at the amount of attention as she hated her father's parties as all of the attention was on her, she walked across the ball room in her red dress towards her father who was smiling proudly at his successful daughter.

"Sweetheart, I'm so glad you could pull time away from your work." She gave her dad a hug as he kissed her head softly, noticing 2 other men dressed up in suits and their hair perfectly combed behind him made her pull back. She knew one of them, he were her dads friend and she'd known him all her life that were good men but money had gotten the best of him. Demi was glad her dad wasn't like him as he cared more about his family rather than work, which made Demi the woman she was that day, Caring and giving.

"Hello, Mr. Valderrama. It's nice to see you." She politely waved, she grew up with manners and respected everybody. She never liked him because he was disrespectful and never used to be nice to his wife, but he was his fathers best friend so she had to respect him and at least pretend to like him. He only gave her a firm nod, not interested in the conversation which earned him a disgusted look from Demi followed by her mutter, "Rude." They must of heard her because his eyebrows raised at the young girl who blurted the word from her mouth and followed by the younger guy but looked a lot like him to smirk. That was the first time she seen him, turning her head towards him he was looking straight at her and the side smirk clear as he winked but Demi snorted. Her father immediately tried to stop his daughters disrespectful manner.

"Uh, Demi manners please sweetie. This is Wilmer, Edwards son the one me and your mother always talk about but you never met him before." Her eyes left his to look at his expression, his dark brown eyes drawled her in and she sexy side smirk made her weak at the knees. His black hair was combed back neatly and looked like it's taken time to do, and his suit perfect which made Demi want to stare at the man all day. He was utterly perfection and she didn't think she'd ever met a man as handsome as him but she had to keep her polite expression on. As much as she liked his looks his personality wasn't so good as his arrogant side took over, he's just like my ex boyfriend.

"It's nice to meet you, Wilmer." She fluttered her eyelids at the man softly as his intense stare was looking all over the woman's body. Demi wasn't like most women, her hair was short but it made her looks sexier than all of the woman combined and her make up had taken time to do but his eyes connected to the dress she was wearing which gave people a perfect view of her boobs which he hated. He felt jealous that every guy In the room was staring at her but she was so oblivious to it, he didn't mind as he loved the innocence but he wondered why he was so possessive over this woman. She looked sexy which made him want to ravish her body.

"Hello, baby." Demi instantly frowned at how she thought this rich guy was going to be different but he was the same as her ex. Cocky and only cared about his selfish needs, she looked towards her dad with a -I-don't-like-him- look making him give her a warning to not say anything mean. If people didn't have respect for Demi then she wouldn't have respect for them.

"Don't call me baby." Her smile turned and the glare was now on her face as his eyes sparkled in amusement at how angry this girl could get. Her dad instantly stepped in chuckling nervously as the woman crossed her arms so the man would stop staring at her chest. She already hated him, his attitude but his looks was making her swoon like it did with every other girl.

"Sorry, Princess is better?" Demi couldn't help but blush at how easy the word slipped out of his mouth, the word 'princess' made her and want to kiss his lips for hours but she decided against it. Wilmer's smile was clear when he seen her blush, he couldn't believe how beautiful this girl was and how he never seen her before.

"No, don't spe-" Demi was stopped by her best friend, he was gay but you couldn't tell as he was buff and wore too much spray tan. She didn't realise all of her friends were at the party and even though she didn't know why her dad invited people to her party that he hated she was confused. Her dad hated her friends as he thought they were 'irresponsible' and 'immature' for their age and shouldn't be around Demi but she didn't mind.

"Would the beautiful lady like a dance?" Demi instantly started squealing at the voice of him and turning around to see Francis, her gay best friend. Marissa, her best friend but she was more like family she was the only one her dad approved off but Demi didn't care what her dad thought. Caroline, she was the party animal but Demi didn't mind as once in awhile she'd go out too and party.

"Francis, I've missed you." Demi jumped into Francis' arms as he chuckled keeping a steady grip on Demi in case she fell. Demi heard her father mutter something about them before walking away with Wilmer's dad, she didn't know if Wilmer stayed or went but hoped he'd go. She hugged all of her friends as they'd been away on a trip to CanCun but Demi never went as she wanted to work before the holidays.

"Come on, pretty. I'd like to dance professionally with you..." Demi giggled at his horrible posh accent before grabbing his hand and heading towards the dance floor which older couple were on with soft music playing. It was Demi's dad and moms house, the one she grew up in and she loved it but it was too big for her liking. She didn't like a huge mansion because there was no point in that, she had a rather big house but it was warm and comfortable home. Now big and spacious with sparkling glass floor and expensive chandeliers was not her thing, looking back to her friends she seen Wilmer still standing but noticed his angry eyes on her with his fist in balls. She frowned knowing he was angry, she wondered if it was because of her.

After silly dancing and laughing around making people stare at them like they were freaks they decided to finish it, Demi outta breath and a little sweaty making her tanned legs glisten she walked towards the bar. She'd finally forgot about the jerk who was rude to her hours ago as it was now late in the night. Not bothering to talk to anybody she immediately through a shot down her throat and made a gagging face but covered it and took another shot of the guys plate, the guys face turned to shock as his boss' daughter was getting drunk. Everybody knew Demi got drunk immediately fast so he tried to stop her.

"Ms, if your father sees you it won't be happy! I-I wouldn't want you getting into troub-" Demi was stopped by Demi's eyes reaching his and smirking at the dumbfounded and terrified guy before pulling him by his tie against her and attached her drunken lips to his. He gasped into the kiss at the thought of the hottest woman in the party was kissing him, he fell into it and as he was about to kiss back he felt him being pulled away.

"Get out of here, peasant!" Wilmer spat and immediately the man was gone, Demi was stumbling but her eyes cleared up seeing Wilmer with a 2 shots in his hand which he was getting for a woman he was about to sleep with. Seeing Demi kissing another guy made anger flare within him and he had to stop it, he was jealous and he didn't understand why as he had another hot woman across the room. But she's not Demi, Wilmer thought to himself but brought back by Demi snatching the shots and downing them.

With Demi she thought she'd only have one drink but by the more drunk she got, the more shots she wanted and that's why she hardly ever drank and if she did her friends would have to be their or family. She was okay with wine but tequila or vodka was bad for Demi, Wilmer chucked at how drunk this girl already was.

"Can't handle your drinking, baby?" He chuckled at the woman before him but before he could get another kick about the woman he'd hardly spoken too and only known little of she was falling out the floor and in reflect he caught her in his arms...