Chapter 4: No Sympathy.

"How'd you keep getting in here? Justin, I've told you over again! You had several affairs while us being together and got a woman pregnant! Oh and that's not the fucking worst part, you then used my bank details to get money for an abortion because your dad would of found out you was paying the woman's abortion! My dad thought it was me, you cheap son a bastard! Get the fuck outta my house." Demi growled, her breathing uneven from the screaming but Justin only smirked like the guy he was.

"Baby girl, how many times? It wasn't me." Demi chuckled humorously at how he continues to lie about it. He denies it every time you'd ask but the security cameras in Demi's house showed him taking her bank card and a woman outside of the house, he brought the pregnant woman to the house! Justin took a step forward but as he did Demi took a step back from the man, not wanting to touch him. She wanted to punch him, but knew she wasn't strong enough. Wilmer watched the man cautiously, he hadn't even paid attention to Wilmer as his eyes raked Demi's body which made Wilmer instantly hate him for looking at his woman. Woah, my woman? I've known her for 5 minutes, well I may have searched her name up a couple times before... Maybe twice, okay 8/9 times! Wilmer gave in to himself at how he couldn't get enough of this woman.

No, no, no! What is happening to me? I'm the millionaire that breaks woman's heart. I sleep around, I don't date! Why am I even calling this beautiful, luscious woman mine? She is not my type, my type is skimpy outfits and drunk woman... Yeah that's my type. Also, she's 12 years younger than me. Wilmer smiled proudly at how he named all the reasons he couldn't possibly have feelings for Demi, he hadn't had feelings in a long time.

"She said get out, I suggest you do as the lady asks huh? Be a gentleman..." Wilmer tried to act calmly about the situation as he didn't want to hurt the guy but the guy was starting to irritate Wilmer the more his oust filled eyes snaked around Demi's body. The guys attention fell on him, finally noticing him he raised an eyebrow at Demi.

"Who is he? Is he the guy you've been seeing? I'll fucking kill you if you've touched her." Now it was Wilmer's turn to raise his eyebrow and instantly knew it was one of Demi's ex's. Justin had bleach blonde hair and brown eyes, was tall by Wilmer towered over him. Justin was still buff as he was still only young , dressed in a suit he looked older but Demi knew he was childish, selfish and only care for himself. Demi wondered what she'd seen in the guy, he's worse than Wilmer, oh god no Wilmer's so much better than this dumbass. The Spanish guy is so much more sophisticated, he looked more mature as he was older but I didn't know how old, and sexier. Demi ogled at Wilmer but his attention was on Demi's ex, instantly she came out of her thoughts hearing Wilmers soothing voice.

"I'm Wilmer Valderrama, no I'm not the guy she's seeing. If I touch her you won't do anything because from what I've heard she is not yours anymore. Oh man, I can't believe you'd even think about cheating on this beautiful woman. Let me ask you something... Was those nights with a slut worth loosing this stunning woman? I bet not huh because let me tell you something short stock..." Demi's eyes widened at Wilmer's words and tingles spread around her body when he called her beautiful and stunning. She wondered whether he meant his words or if he was making a point, she couldn't help but let out a giggle as Wilmer was mocking the man. Justin's fist was clenched but Wilmer didn't look phased at all, he looked amused.

"You'll never find a woman like Demi, you've lost the most precious and amazing woman you'll ever have in your life. To be honest, I think it's quite amusing that your crawling right back to her after all, cheaters always come back begging on their knees. Now, pretty boy I suggest you get out of Demi's house because one you've lost her for good and I really hope you enjoyed those nights with them women because that's the best your ever going to get with that but me... I'll be sitting with this gorgeous and ravishing woman, theirs something to think about. She's moved on, I suggest you do too." Demi felt as if she was going to pass out any minute from the words that came out of his mouth and all of a sudden, the smirk that was on his face was now the sexiest smirk she'd ever seen. Wilmer's reflexes must of been amazing because as soon as Justin's fist flew up to his face, Wilmer grabbed his hand with one hand and with his worst hand balled it up and punched straight into Justin's nose. Demi gasped at what happened as Justin instantly cried out in pain, blood fell from his nose but Demi didn't feel no sympathy usually she'd fell guilty when somebody got hurt but this time he deserved it.

"Next time, it'll be worse." Wilmer threw Justin by his blazer jacket out of the house as he stumbled to his car, cursing while doing so. Even though Wilmer had no right to get involved in Demi's business, she wanted to smile as he punched they guy which is why she didn't stop him. Wilmer turned back to her, a guilty expression on his face as he knew he'd gotten involved when he shouldn't.

"I'm sorry but he started it. I wanted to protect you, also I really wanted to punch that guy. He's a douche for doing that to you." Wilmer defended, thinking Demi was going to shout at him but she didn't. She smiled softly at him before nodding, he was taken back but loved that beautiful smile of hers as she walked towards a room what Wilmer didn't know off but followed anyway.

"You've got a nice place, too bad I can't bring chicks here." Wilmer winked at Demi, she ignored the comment as she suddenly felt like it was a stab to the heart. She chuckled to herself at the thought of even being jealous, that guy could do whatever he wanted and she wouldn't care but not in her house he couldn't.

"You wanna get an STD, go to your place." Demi muttered bluntly, falling the couch with a groan as her head was still pounding and she only wanted to sleep without an annoying guy beside her. Wilmer frowned at how plain Demi was at that, he sighed at how quickly he messed up with only one sentence even when he was only joking.

"Maybe I will, not gunna show me around?" Wilmer's smirk was back on his face as he looked around the room, wanting to talk to the younger girl for hours. He wanted to just hear her voice, she spoke softly but right now it must be her time of the month because she was smiling at him moments ago but now was giving him the cold shoulder which confused him.

"I would but I still feel like I've just been hit by a bus. Call Gina down and she will show you around the house, I want to lay down." Demi spoke with sincere in her voice and Wilmer nodded before rushing off, Demi instantly started to drift off but hearing footsteps again. "Here, to help with your headache." She opened her eyes to see Wilmer with 2 tablets and a bottle of water which he must've gotten from the fridge. She was shocked that he was helping her out, taking them before laying back down muttering a thank you to him.

Maybe these couple of months won't be as bad as I thought, as long as he doesn't continue his cocky attitude.