Sequel.

Sequel is called Love Doesn't Last Forever (Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama).

Haven't published it yet as I'm still working on it!

Teaser:

"I knew you'd give in." Demi breathlessly sighed against Wilmer's mouth but he noticed the smirk on her face which made him graze her lips leaving her whimpering and now it was his turn to smirk. Wilmer knew she couldn't last long without Demi's touch, it'd been 4 years too long and as much as Wilmer wanted to scream or push her out of his life he couldn't, he craved her touch all those years and now he could finally have it he was taking the opportunity.

"Why are you back here?" Wilmer asked, she'd been back for nearly 3 weeks but yet he still hadn't asked the question. He'd been pushing her out but finally cracked- not being able to take it anymore, he should be cussing her out like he'd planned to since she left but now has was in front of him he couldn't.

"You broke your promise... You told me you would never sleep with another woman and you did." Wilmer was shocked at her words, how did she know he'd gone back to his old ways with sleeping with women and drinking alcohol. His kisses trailed down her neck to her breasts but without warning he thirst in her making her gasp at the feeling that she hadn't felt for years. All pleasure fell from her mouth as he nipped everywhere, her hips met his thrusts as he groaned in pleasure.

"I thought you wasn't coming back, it's been four years- oh god, you feel so good!- I'd of never of slept with them, I lost hope in our relationship. I'm sorry." Demi couldn't reply, with Wilmer gripping her hair and relentlessly pounding against her her mind fell blank as all she could scream was Wilmer's name.

"Y-you told my d-dad love doesn't last forever, well baby let me tell you something... My love for you will never stop." Demi pressed her lips firmly against his in a passionate kiss before she screamed out in orgasm.