Special Chapter: Merry Christmas!

Do you know what's exciting yet frustrating at the same time?

Christmas rush.

I counted in my head for how long was I waiting here in the traffic. And I counted for about... 300 seconds and still counting.

The horns blaring and people complaining in the background aren't really helping at all. I can't blame them though, they might be late for the feast on Christmas Eve just like I am but I chose just to wait patiently.

I sighed as I flipped my phone to check for the time and trust me, I immediately regretted it. Because there was more than 78 missed calls from my friends.

I frowned at the overwhelming numbers then scanned the contents of their touching messages.

"Where the fudge are you now, girl? Y U DON'T REPLY?" - Yukari

"Yuri-chan, where are you??? Kotaro and I are doing our best to restrain Eikichi!" - Reo

"For Pete's sake, Yurika! Subaru. Is. Hungry. He's already bugged me for I don't know, just for the past 2 hours?! Hurry up before I go One Punch Man on you!!!" - Erika

"PLS PLS PLS HURRY YU-CHAN! I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT EI-CHAN BECAUSE I'M AFRAID HE MIGHT DEVOUR ME AT ANY MOMENT!" - Kotaro

Yeah, their texts contained things like those. They're really worried about me.

I sighed then sent a group message.

"Seriously guys? You're all at the same place! I'm almost home. Quit flooding me, will you?"

"Yurika-sama, I'm sorry for the long traffic." Tadashi, my chauffeur, suddenly told me with an apologetic tone. I quickly shifted my gaze towards him and shook my head, slightly shocked at his statements.

"Why are you apologizing, Tadashi? You're not the one at fault for this heavy traffic." I stated then ran my fingers through my strawberry hair, glancing at the window. "I just hope that this will not take too long though."

Tadashi glanced at me through the rear view mirror, sighing as he agreed. "I hope so, too."

I played with my phone for a few minutes then decided to just drop it aside. My eyes immediately softened at the sight in front of me the my lips automatically curled up into a smile at the thought of my husband's reaction to my Christmas gift.

My husband and I? Well... we're still the same. We never changed, actually. Same old, same old love. I'm still Yurika and he's still the mighty, absolute redhead we all love.

I scanned the inbox, my eyes searching for a specific name but then failed. I leaned on my seat with a sigh, he didn't even bothered to send me a message or even drop a call. He's such a caring husband. Oh well, I guess he's just busy yet again. But he promised that he'll make it to the feast this Christmas Eve.

To divert my frustration, I just talked to the gift beside me. Not that she can answer me though.

"Will he like you, my dear?" I asked my companion that was sitting beside me with a giggle, imagining what would have been his reaction. Oh, I wouldn't miss his reaction for the world.

"Is it a he or she, ma'am?" Tadashi asked.

I grinned at the question. "Of course it's a she! She'll have to seduce Seijuro if she doesn't want to end up an orphan!" Then I laughed out loud to which Tadashi later on joined. But even if Seijuro wouldn't want her, I'd still keep her anyways.

"If he is seduce-able," Tadashi added after a while.

I shrugged, still the grin on my lips. "Well, let's see about that."