Chapter 4

Chapter 4

As the door opened to Kimberley’s apartment, Cheryl couldn’t help but stare. In a shimmering black dress stopping mid-way down her thighs and silver stilettos, Kimberley exuded sex appeal. It was all Cheryl could do not to drool on her own shoes.

“It’s Cheryl! Woohooo!” Kim cheered stumbling slightly.

“Your drunk” Cheryl grinned watching the blonde in front of her lean against the door frame for support.

“Hey! I’m not as think as you drunk I am!” she cried. “And besides, that’s no way to greet the hostess now is it?”

“How about this then?” Cheryl asked, before stepping forward and taking Kimberley’s lips in a slow, sensual kiss.

“That’s better” Kim smiled reluctantly pulling away. “So, you coming in or what?”

“Don’t mind if I do” Cheryl said, giggling at how adorable drunk-Kimberley was.

“Cheryl!” a voice rang out from down the hall. “You made it!”

“Hi Nadine” Cheryl smiled. “Sorry I’m late. I had a meeting that ran on longer than I expected. You look lovely.”

“Ah thanks. You too! I see you’ve found the welcome party” she grinned nodding in Kimberley’s direction.

“She found me more like. What’s she been drinking?”

“Hey! I can hear you two you know! I’m drunk, not deaf!” Kimberley scowled her best scowl at the two girls.

“Sorry hun” Nadine grinned. “Anyway, no point in standing out here all night. Why don’t we go and get you a drink Cheryl.”

“Sounds good” Cheryl agreed before looping her arm around Kimberley’s waist and, in response, Kimberley slung an arm around Cheryl’s shoulders. As they started walking, Cheryl felt hot breath on her neck and heard a slurred whisper.

“You look totally hot by the way”.

“Come on you” Cheryl laughed and the two followed Nadine to the kitchen.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As she entered the kitchen, a stunned silence fell over the party-goers. Nadine had told her friends that Cheryl was coming but it was already eleven o clock and so they had just assumed Nadine had been having them on. I mean, come on!  Cheryl Tweedy at Nadine’s flat? Doubtful!

Yet, there she was. Her arm wrapped around Nadine’s flat mate, she strolled into the kitchen laughing happily, her short, white dress clinging to her tiny body, the red belt pulling it in at the waist matching her red heels perfectly, her long, brown hair tumbling loosely down over her shoulders…she was a vision. And taller than she looked on the telly!

“Phwoar! She is well fit!” a guy in the corner stated much to the annoyance of his girlfriend. “Shut up Ryan!” she squealed, slapping his arm.

“Should I be jealous?” Kimberley whispered teasingly into Cheryl’s ear.

“Nah” she grinned. “He’s not my type”.

“What can I get you Cheryl?” Nadine asked taking a clean glass from the cupboard and filling it with ice. Cheryl perused the various bottles on the counter top before deciding.

“I’ll have a vodka and coke please. Oh, I almost forgot! This is for you” she said handing over the pink gift bag she held.

“Oh my God Cheryl! You shouldn’t have!” Nadine exclaimed in shock.